CHAPTER EIGHTEEN➳ RHIANNA

Song Recommendation- 'All You Need Is Love' By The Beatles <3

Arthur finally arrives, and Mrs Weasley descends the stairs, Ginny trailing behind. They both run over, instantly hugging the three Weasley boys. Mrs Weasley then approaches Ellie, going in for a normal greeting. Molly hugged the shorter girl before pulling back. She notices the bruise that's still just visible on the girl's face. Molly's face drops, which instantly makes Ellie sad, thinking she'd done something wrong.

"Ellie dear, what happened to your cheek" Molly asks, and everyone instantly goes silent, an awkward tension in the air. Ginny heads over to look, gasping at the large bruise on Ellie's face that was only half healed.

"Mum don't-" Fred begins, walking over to Ellie and his mother.

"It's ok Freddie; can I talk to you about it alone Mrs Weasley?" Ellie asks quietly before Molly instantly agrees, and the two go off to the living room.

"Right, while they're talking, we can sort out everyone's stuff. Is the same sleeping arrangement as last time ok with everyone? Cedric, you can stay with the twins." Everybody nods, before carrying their bags up to their designated rooms.

Saff places her bags down onto the floor in Ginny's room, where she'd be staying with Ginny and Hermoine, without Cho this time. The girls all put away their things, before beginning to chat, as the twins do the same. They're all wary of leaving their rooms, as they don't want to intrude on Ellie and Molly's conversation.

After a few minutes, Saff hears a knock on the bedroom door. Ginny goes to answer, seeing the twins, Cedric and Rhianna outside. Fred barges in, with the other three lagging behind.

"Has Ellie come up yet?" Fred questions eagerly, before the girls shake their head.

"Maybe someone should go check on them," Saff suggests, before Fred nods and he's off.

"I meant Rhi go- never mind" Saff groans and the rest of the group laugh, before making small talk, anxious to know how the talk between Ellie and Mrs Weasley went.

Molly and Ellie are sitting in the living room, Molly clutching both of Ellie's hands, as Fred makes his way downstairs. Fred can see that his dad had now joined their conversation too. He can hear soft sobs, seeing that his mother was crying, as Arthur had his head hung low as they heard the news of what had happened to Ellie.

"Is everything ok?" Fred asks cautiously, as he sits besides Ellie. She isn't crying, but she has a look of guilt on her face, probably because the news had made Fred's mother cry.

"Did you know Fred?" Arthur questions.

"I- yeah I did"

"But he was really good about it" Ellie replies instantly "when he saw Draco.. You know" Ellie continues, pointing to her face "he beat him up" Ellie chuckles.

Arthur quickly pats his son on the back, excusing his retaliation, saying the Malfoy boy deserved it. They had always known he was trouble, but they didn't think he could do something so cruel to such a sweet girl.

"I'm so sorry dear" Molly sobs before bringing the blonde girl in for yet another sad hug. Ellie tries her best to confront the woman, as Arthur and Fred look at each other sadly.

"It's ok Mrs Weasley, really. Fred protected me, so did George. I-I don't want to ruin Christmas, I'm sorry." Ellie mutters to the crying woman, before she shakes her head, insisting that she hadn't ruined anything.

"You tell me if he gives you any more trouble, won't you Ellie?" Arthur insists, before Ellie nods, thanking Mr Weasley for his concern.

Ellie and Fred stand up and go to walk off, before Arthur calls Fred back. The blonde heads upstairs while the twin stays behind.