CHAPTER ELEVEN ➳ SAFF AND CHO

Song recommendation- 'Fight Or Flight' By Conan Grey

Fred and George panic completely at Saffron's announcement that their favourite Hufflepuff wasn't breathing. Rhianna bursting into panicked tears as they all run up to Ellie, pushing everyone out of the way as they desperately scramble to get to their unconscious friend.

"She's not moving... someone do something!" Rhianna sobs, as Cedric runs his hands through his hair in stress. Seeing both her friends in such a state was so disturbing to Saff, considering both Rhianna and Cedric seemed like the braver type.

"She needs CPR, move—" Saffron shouts, before approaching her friend's cold, pale figure. The Slytherin begins to breathe oxygen into Ellie's mouth, before pumping on her chest. Because this was a muggle method, most of the people around her stared at her in pure confusion.

As she continues to pump on her chest, she can hear sobbing and cursing around her. The twins watch in complete horror, joining the gang with tears in their eyes. it seemed as though all went to fail, until suddenly. . . Ellie stirs, before immediately sitting up and coughing out lots of water.

"Move!" Rhianna screams, before approaching her friend, taking the inhaler the platinum blonde always carries for her dopey friend, as she never remembers one herself. Fred also approaches, since he had spent so much time with Ellie, he knew how to deal with her asthma, even though this was leagues ahead of what he had dealt with before.

As Ellie continues coughing desperately, water spewing from her lungs, Fred rubs her back softs and Rhianna prepares Ellies inhaler from when she's able to take it. Saff steps back, shaking as Cedric approaches Ellie, crouching and pulling her into a desperate hug.

The blonde's breathing began to become slightly more regulated, but the girl is feeling nothing but pure panic, from the low temperature of her body and her lack of oxygen. Rhianna notices the oncoming panic attack, asking people to step back as Fred lifts her up, and they both quickly rush her to the hospital wing.

"Saff what did you do, y-you saved her" Cedric questions, as everyone stares at her in awe. It seemed as though the young Slytherin was now a hero at Hogwarts.

Saffron still isn't over the adrenaline her body had just released, her hands shaking as she looks over at Cedric, who looks equally destroyed by panic. The students are all quickly made to head back to the castle, Cedric and Saff stumbling back, each still in shock. This challenge might've been the most traumatic thing yet, and the gang survived death eaters.

--------

Only an hour had passed since what almost seemed like the funeral of Ellie Lovegood, the whole of Hogwarts unable to stop talking about the traumatic event. The news had spread quickly amongst the school, the news that a fifth year had almost died due to the games being the hottest form of gossip. There were some terrible rumours going round, the main one being that Ellie was dead. Although her friends knew it wasn't true, it was distressing to hear, and see people mourning.

The rest of the group were only just making their way to the hospital wing, needing a little time to unwind and calm down from the trauma they had witnessed before. Saff, George, Cho and Cedric were making their own way there, the rest of the younger years trailing behind them. A little second year walked by the group, before looking panicked at the group.

The little boy walks up to them gingerly before stuttering "I-is Ellie dead?" The group look horrified at the question, before George replies with a stern no before they barge past, continuing to see their poor friend.

When they walk into the room, they instantly hear sobbing. Rhianna and Fred sat beside Ellie's bed. Rhianna wasn't one to cry usually, but sees Ellie in this situation was more for the poor girl to handle. Fred was crying too, but softer than Rhianna, the occasional tear running down his cheek.