CHAPTER NINETEEN➳ FRED AND GEORGE.

Song Recommendation: 'Sweater Weather' By The Neighbourhood. 

Everyone had been thoroughly enjoying their holidays at the Weasleys. Over the past few days they'd had countless snowball fights, Ellie and Molly had been knitting together, making everyone matching bobble hats, there had been various muggle board games on rotation and Mr Weasley had been obsessing over the new muggle item that Ellie had got him for Christmas, a polaroid camera. He had never seen pictures like this, they were tiny and didn't move, which Arthur found fascinating. Ellie was right when she said she'd out done herself with presents this year. Arthur was obsessed! The whole time he had been documenting their festivities with the tiny camera, getting lots of cute candid shots of the group.

However, the time had not been entirely positive. Hermoine, Ron and Rhianna had some obvious tension after the game of truth or dare, resulting in Saffron being a little off around the two, as they had obviously upset her sister.

New Years Eve had finally rolled around, meaning that the oldest Weasley boys, Charlie and Bill, were arriving home.

It was about 3 am on New Years Eve and most of the people in the house were asleep. Well, everyone apart from Ellie. She was still having issues with night terrors, and didn't feel like making anyone suffer with her tonight. While she'd been at the Weasleys, she'd often had Rhianna or Fred with her in the night to comfort her after she woke up in distress. But, she was starting to get worried she was annoying her friends with her issues, so tonight she suffered in silence, opting to go downstairs for a glass of water to calm her.

So there she was, sat at the dinner table sipping some water. The small girl was just appreciating the warm ambience of the Burrow. She truly loved it here, she felt so at home. Even at night, the house didn't feel scary or unsafe, it just felt cosy.

However, this safe feeling immediately left Ellie when she heard the front door to the home open. She squealed in fear, before running to the door. There, she saw two boys with trunks casually walking in. Before she could completely panic, she noticed the mop of ginger on each of their heads, and immediately realised they were probably family.

"W-who are you?" Ellie mumbles nervously, as she wasn't good with new people, especially new people who may or may not be breaking in.

"Who am I? I live here princess, so I could ask you the same question." The older looking boy grumbles charmingly at the girl, who seemed to be about a foot smaller than him.

"Don't scare her Bill, she'll be one of Ginny's friends" The slightly shorter and younger looking boy says to his presumed brother.

"Actually, I'm in Fred and George's year," Ellie says back, slightly salty that the boy thought she was that young.

"Really? Damn you're tiny, you must look funny next to Fred and George" The younger looking boy replies, making Bill laugh and Ellie pout.

"You know, this isn't the best first impression. You're kinda mean" Ellie giggles, before the boys laugh too.

"Sorry love. I'm Charlie by the way, and this is Bill" Charlie explains, shaking the girl's hand as she tells them her name. Bill approaches, and sticks her hand out for him to shake. However he takes her tiny hand in his large grip and kisses it softly.

Charlie heads to turn the light on, as Bill sits next to where Ellie was sitting. The light comes on, so Ellie finally gets a good look at the boys. Both are attractive, they clearly have Weasley genes.

"Would you guys like a cup of tea" Ellie asks sweetly, turning the kettle on as they both nod at her.

She makes them all tea, and the three all sit around the table. It's only now that they both get a good look at Ellie's pale, freckled face. They both notice the bruise in the light, as Charlie looks concerned.