Chapter 52 : Final revelation

Professor Chestnut's words began ringing in his mind

Professor Chestnut's words began ringing in his mind. The class which he had been scolded by him and Ermand paid attention to. If he's an Odistte, there are plenty of reasons that could be solved.

"It's worthless talking with you," Odoeris hissed. He took the orbuculum and whispered something near it.

The orbuculum showed Ermand and not the powerful object, the Potestum, he was looking for. Odoeris glanced at him in bewilderment. He vanished the orbuculum in his hands and stepped closer to Ermand.

"You are the Potestum?"

"You're crazy."

In the meantime, Charlie and Edwin, together, produced a charm and stealthily shot it on Odoeris, who casted a protection barrier immediately that pushed the charm against its source. It hit Charlie and Edwin. On seeing this, Timothy, unknown about how to use his Aslehm, pulled out an arrow and aimed it at Odoeris while Emile thought of a powerful spell.

"Enough!" He shouted, making a flickering flame in his hands that flew through all of the gaps of the closed windows high above them. He threw the spherule of flickering flames onto Emile and Timothy,

"Ernatio pullanto!" Ermand shouted, pulling both his arms forward, covering his friends behind him by stepping in front of them. A repulsive fiery light emerged from his hands that hit against Odoeris' flame and shoved it in the direction of Odoeris. Before Odoeris could even realize that it would hit him back, he was thrusted with both the spherules hitting him.

Odoeris vaporized into the air and flew through the gaps of the window of the ceiling. "I will get my Potestum, even if it means it's you!" He shouted while the last air of his disappeared through the window.

The material on the cube has also gone. It wasn't there, all of it has vapourised along with Odoeris, the Odin they believed as their friend.

Ermand fell on his knees upon the realization that he was an Odistte, the son of some Protectors. He knew he didn't want to know who his parents would be, but at that moment, he wanted to know. He wanted to hate them for what they had made him dive through. If he had been raised as their child, the Odistte, he wouldn't have suffered all of it.

Just when realization hit him, yellow orange light beamed before him and later, a warrior sword shone before his knees. His Aslehm.

He took it in his hands and stared at it. The sword's golden hilt had an amber gem embedded into it and the blade was sharper than any sword he had seen in his life.

"Your Aslehm," Emile whispered, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You've got it Ermand."

Timothy sat near him and gazed at the sword.

"Wow. It looks mighty," he gasped.

"It is right, they're here!" Professor Chestnut shouted, slamming open the doors. He glanced all around the room, fear filled in his face.