Chapter 39

I lay on the pullout in the dark living room

I lay on the pullout in the dark living room. I hadn't been able to fall asleep. I worried for JJ and I desperately wanted to go into John B's room, but I knew he needed space.

When he asked for space, I didn't want him to know that it upset me. I just wanted to help him, but tonight wasn't about me, it was about him. I rub at the itchy skin underneath my swollen eyes.

I roll over, trying to fall asleep, but I just couldn't. Sighing, I give up and get out of the bed. The cold floor meets my feet as I stand, sending goosebumps up my bare legs. I step outside, onto the front porch. I move so I lean against the door frame of the covered porch. The sky was filled with stars, thousands of them.

I wrap my arms around myself, trying to warm up. The slight breeze blowing causes chills to run over my skin. I rub at my arms, trying to warm myself up.

"Franklin?" A groggy voice says behind me. I turn to look at the boy standing in the doorframe of the house.

"Hey, did I wake you?" I ask apologetically.

"Oh, no. I uh- I woke up and I remembered I had got you something with some of the money. It might seem silly but I thought maybe you'd like it." I give him a small nod, reassuring him to continue. He pulls a small box out of his pocket and hands it to me. I open it, revealing a simple beaded bracelet, similar to the one he had given me.

"I thought you might like it because you wear mine, now you have one of your own."

"Thank you." I tell him.

"I know it's not much and if you don't like it I can-" I grab his hand cutting him off.

"JJ, I love it." I say honestly. The gesture really meant a lot to me.

His worried expression instantly disappears from his face, being replaced by one I couldn't decipher. He steps closer to me quickly and smashes his lips against mine. I freeze under his touch, not expecting him to kiss me so desperately. His arm wraps around me, allowing his hand to flatten on my lower back. I relax into his touch, kissing him back.

I grip onto the front of his shirt, wanting to feel his body against me. He flicks his tongue across my bottom lip, wetting it. His hand slowly travels down my body, creating more tension between the two of us. I cave into his touch, arching my back.

JJ moans into my mouth as I press my body against his. His lips travel to the exposed skin on my neck, pressing light kisses against it. He holds my head in his hand, giving himself better access. I move my hands to his hips, digging my fingernails in as he nips at the sensitive skin. I flinch underneath his touch, causing him to lick the area, soothing the skin.

I pull away to look up at his face. His eyes were dark with lust but his face softens as he gazes at my soft features. He cups my cheek, running his thumb over the bone. He shakes his head as a small smile makes its way onto his lips.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"I don't think I've ever needed a person this bad in my life. You saved me today." He whispers.

I smile at him, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. I slowly separate his with my own. I hear his breath hitch as my hand travels down his body. He bites my bottom lip softly as he kisses me. I run my fingers through his hair, slightly pulling at the ends.

In one swift motion he lifts me up with an arm, the other still cupping my cheek. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him against me. He walks toward the door, pushing it open. He walks into the house and lays me on my pullout bed before climbing on and hovering over me.

He peers down at my face. He flicks his tongue across his lips. I reach up to connect my lips to his as his body rolls on top of mine. I let out a light moan into his mouth. His hands travel my body, igniting sparks everywhere he touches. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him flush against me.

JJ presses kisses down my neck again, making his away around my jawline. I flip us so I'm straddling him as he sits . His hands settle on my hips as I grind my hips against his. He moans against my neck.

I reach down to pull his shirt up and over his head. I run my hands over his abs, grazing every single one with my finger tips. JJ reattaches our lips, pulling my chest against his. My hand travels down, palming him through his pants that were quickly growing tighter.

"Fuck, princess." JJ moans quietly.

His own hands travel down my sides, stopping at the hem of my shirt. He looks at me for reassurance. I nod at him, allowing him to pull off my own shirt. He looks at my bare stomach, making me feel thoroughly exposed. I try to hide some of it with my arm.

I shift on his lap uncomfortable. JJ tilts my chin with his finger so I look into his eyes. "You're beautiful, okay? Please don't hide." He presses a soft kiss to my lips. I kiss him hard, passionately. Nobody had ever made me feel the way he does. I rock my hips, grinding into his. His hands run down my bare back, his rings cold on my skin, sending a visible shiver down my back.

My hands drop to the waist band of his sweats. I undo the tie at the front before pulling them off his hips and down his legs, leaving him in just his underwear. I stand up, pulling off my shorts, exposing my own underwear to the boy.

JJ sits up, pulling me back to him by my hips. He flips us over so that I now had my back pressed against the mattress.

He pulls away briefly, looking at me. "Ready?" He asks quietly.

"Yes."