Beast Mode

I walked out of the studio after realizing the time, it was 2 am and I had been finishing off my album to send through to the label to approve.

I heard music floating out of the Gym so I headed in the directing, confused as to why it was left on.

As I opened the door to hear the music system blasting, I came into view of Marshall's bare sweaty back as he punched the boxing bag.

I took in the view of him in basketball shorts as he grunter and his muscles rippled with every punch.

God help me.

I had to apologize mentally to God, my grandmother would be rolling in her grave if she found out the context in which I was using his name.

He was punching the bag with such passion and force.

I don't know how long I was standing there, just staring at him, but I couldn't tear my eyes away.

He stopped punching the bag and stretched his arms behind his head, his toned muscley biceps glistening under the downlights of the gym, shorts sitting low on his hips.

"Jesus fucking christ"

I slapped my hand to my mouth.

He turned around frowning at me, eyebrow arching accompanied by a seductive smirk replacing the scowl that had originally crossed his face as the realization hit that I was standing there watching.

As if by force of nature my eyes dropped to his lower abdomen, beads of sweat rolling down the V shape at the top of his pelvic bone.

Did I mention his basketball shorts were slung low?

"Enjoy the show?"

"I um.. I.." I said, I was flustered and caught off guard.

Come on Harley.

"I heard music and thought one of the stable hands had used it and left it on"

"Sure" He said, standing, shoulder slumped casually back, crossing his arms "Is the music too loud?"

"Oh no I was just finished in the studio and was heading up to bed, I thought you would have already gone to sleep by now"

"Oh Nah, I tried but I couldn't sleep, figured this would wear me out" He shrugged, then he grabbed the bottle of water, tipping it over his head.

Suddenly it felt like the room was on fire.

He then grabbed the towel and wiped his face then wiped the floor.

"You're still staring" He smirked throwing the towel in the basket.

"Sorry" I mumbled turning around and heading back out the door, j had no idea you could blush in top of blush "I'm going to head up to bed"

"Don't be shy now" He said in a playful low husky tone, falling into step with me "Wait, did you just swear?"

"I'm not shy," I said trying to ignore the second question, but the sweating seemingly made his cologne that much stronger it blurred by senses.

His crazy laugh followed as he passed me as we got into the bedroom and winked at me as he walked into the bathroom, closing the door and turning on the shower.

It's going to be one hell of a restless night.

I could remember the last time I was this attracted to someone without alcohol.

Marshall was shameless with his body and it made it hard to ignore it.

I swear he was doing it on purpose.