Let The Sin Begin

Marshall slammed me up against the garage door entrance to the house, kissing me hard while also trying to unsuccessfully unlock the door.

"Fuck" He groaned into my mouth, as I hear the keys dropping the floor "I'm about to fuck you right here for real"

His hands ran down my sides as he crouched down to pick them back up, repeating on the way up, but picking me up by the wait this time, wrapping my thighs around him as he finally got the door open and walking in, slamming it behind us.

He shoved everything on the floor and sat me on the island bench and stood between my thighs, pulling me gently by the back of my hair and kissing me again, pulling his shirt over his head and dropping it on the floor, reaching around to the back of me and unzipping my dress and yanking it down off my shoulders revealing my lingerie, kissing down my jaw to my shoulders and arriving at my neck.

This was insanity, I didn't want it to stop.

This was my undoing.

His hands roamed my body before picking me up again, lips hungrily kissing and licking my lip and neck as she carried me upstairs, kicking his bedroom door open and setting me down on the floor, shimmying my dress down off my legs, following by him kicking off his jeans and boxers not leaving me once.

His grip around my waist he kissed me hard against the bedroom door, hand running down my thigh and lifting me again, carrying me over to the bed, and dropping me underneath him.

"You still got way too many fucking clothes on"

He hovered over me licking, kissing, and sucking down my chest as his fingers ran over the lace of my bra straps then suddenly sitting up and pulling me on his lap straddling him.

Holding me he reached for the remote on his bedside, flipping on the music system.

As if to be a sign for the gods, the music for Pony by Genuwine filled the room.

I looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"What?" Marshall smirked "It's on shuffle, I swear"

"Entertain a lot before our contract?"

"Only a very select special few get the full Marshall Mathers bedroom Experience girl"

I giggled, at least it set the mood even more I guess, I leaned forward.

I kissed at his chiseled jawline, and started to nip and suck on his neck, being awarded with a deep growl of pleasure.

At this point I was like a dog on heat, I was so worked up I was close to self-combustion.

I suddenly realized he was reaching around and unclipping my bra, the entire time I hadn't felt self-conscious once but now, as I watch him you'll my bra off and throw it across the room, blue eyes locked on mine, dropping down to my chest.

I expected worse, but instead he licked his lips.

"Fuck man, of course you'd be perfect" He moaned, pulling me down, returning his lips to mine, kissing me hard with urgency, I was trying not to focus on his raging hard-on as I felt fingers slipping into the side of my panties on my hips and I suddenly heard a rip.

"My bad Harley Quinn, but I'm about to lose my shit and these are in the way" He said with a smirk reaching down between us with his fingers, purposely touching my wet center before pulling the remaining lace and throwing it behind him, flipping us over again as he knelt above me reaching into his nightstand for a condom, tearing it open with his teeth and putting it on.

I was ready.

I had waited this long, I was keen to feel sober sex.

I watch every muscle tense and ripple on his naked body as he moved.

I was about to drown in my own lust and desire.

His touch was electrifying as h lift my knees to get himself in position.

"You ready Harley Quinn?, because sure as fuck feel ready to me" He said lining himself up, biting his lip in anticipation.

"Please..." I breathed, the ache I felt between my legs now becoming painful.

He entered me with a slow and deep thrust, thrust, a noise I never thought I knew I could make left my lips as my eyes rolled into the back of my skull.

---

I woke to a grip tightening around my bare waist,

I opened my waist and was greeted by Marshall's brown hair peeking out from under the covers.

Everything from last night came flowing back into my mind, vividly might I add.

The aching of my body was also a reminder, I was sure I had made up for the lack of sex in one night.

I slipped out from Marshall's arm, hearing faint grunts of protest as I moved off to the edge of the bed, wrapping myself in the sheet that was discarded on the floor at some point last night, and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me quietly.

After using the toilet I caught a glimpse of the damage in the mirror.

I realize it was rougher than what I was used to, but I didn't realize I would have bruises everywhere.

Looking down I examined my thighs, they were covered in faint bruises that were starting to appear from where there were also hickies.

I blushed to myself thinking about it, by heart started to pound in my chest just thinking about Marshall gripping my wrists above my head and dominating me.

He said he hadn't had sex in a year and that he may have been a bit rusty.

If this was his rusty, I don't think I would survive him in practice.

I was shaking for hours.

I felt... Relieved, like the stress was expelled from me.

I smiled to myself pulling the sheet back around me.

The fact that I would have been in Nashville if it wasn't for this contract, unhappy, with a shitty boyfriend who was extremely bad in bed, then going to church with my mother.

Yet here I am, had just spent all Saturday night, Sunday morning having incredible, mindblowing sex with a fake boyfriend.

I looked in the mirror at myself again, makeup smudged, hair a mess, a grin on my lips.

I walked out of the bathroom, Marshall sitting up in his bed scratching his head, blanket barely covering his lap, his eyes finding mine.

"I was wondering where you'd gone" He said simply, licking his lips as his eyes raked over my body, jutting out his chin at me "You ready to tap out or you got another round in you to start the day off right, or not Harly Quinn?"

The word Devil is very beautiful, if you read it backward, it becomes lived.

I gave him a seductive smile and bit my bottom lip as I stood at the end of his bed as he crawled towards me, yanking at the sheet, making it fall to my feet.

And after spending the night with the devil, I had never felt so alive.