Breaking Bad

I waved at Audrey as she pulled away from the house in the car, turning around and closing the door.

I'm suddenly slammed up against the closed front door, his lips aggressively attacking mine, deep, passionate, hungry, hands gripping my hips tight, pulling me closer to his body.

That's when I'm sure my brain decided to switch off any negative reaction and stop me from stopping what was unfolding between us.

I reached up grabbing his neck pulling him closer, his tongue sensually dancing with my own in my mouth.

Marshall's hands slid down to my outer thighs, pulling my mid-length skirt up high, picking me up, pushing me against the door harder, maneuvering himself between my legs, the fabric of my skirt ripping from the force and tension.

I felt like I was possessed, moaning loudly, as his lips moved to my neck, his free hand forcing my head back, so that my throat was exposed as he sucked and kissed it.

I suddenly felt movement, my back no longer felt the door behind it, as Marshall gripped my waist, his lips returning to mine as it felt like we ascended into heaven.

It was like the dance of an elaborate ballet from the entrance to my bedroom, everything swirled around me, leaving my skin hot and sensitive, we bumped into things until my back finally landed on the softness of my mattress, Marshall hovering over me, a fierce fire burning in his clear blue eyes.

Marshall stripping off his pants in a frenzied hurry, while I removed my underwear, he then lunged at me again, mouth still hot and letting out growls as he placed himself between my legs again.

"Harley?" My aunt's voice came followed by a light knocking on the door.

We both froze, blinking at each other in silence as we panted heavily, faces inches from each other.

"Yeah Aunty?" I said, still panting heavily, as Marshall started to stumble backward, pulling his pants up in a panic, falling on the couch behind him looking bewildered.

"Its Austin, he's been in an accident, he's at the hospital"

I bolted upright in the bed "Tell them I'm coming"

I got off the bed, shimmying down my skirt and ran into my wardrobe grabbing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, bending down to pull them on.

"I can drive you if you want, so you don't have to wait for your driver" Marshall said from the couch, sheepishly avoiding my eye contact.

We will visit what the hell just almost happened later.

My mind was still clouded and I was still in a daze, the inky thing functioning my brain was the fact Austin was in hospital anti knee had to get there.

"Id really appreciate that Marshall, thank you" I said nodding and opening the bedroom door as he picked up a jumper to wear.

My aunt Jo stood awkwardly in the hall away from the door "Update me as soon as you can"

I nodded and walked down to the garage with Marshall in tow, stopping in front of my silver mustang and handing him the keys as he stood there, mouth agape.

------

"I'm looking for Austin Aldrige?" I said at the nurse's station "I'm his sister, was told he was in an accident"

The nurses nodded grabbing her clipboard and gestured for Marshall and I to follow her down the corridor.

"He had a fall off a bull, luckily they managed to distract it and get him away safely with a broken collar bone, it's been reset" The nurse said stopping in front of a door "He's a little moody because of the pain meds"

I ousted the room door open and walked in to find Austin sitting up, yelling at sports on TV.

"God damnit, are y'all hands covered in butter-" He yelled turning to me "Harley, what are you doin' here?"

"Aunt Jo said you were in an accident"

"I'm fine, no need to send in the cavalry, I already have momma on the dang phone telling me to change my job"

"Its the only time I agree with her, it's very dangerous, you could always pick up that modeling contract for Calvin Kline, you know they said that they'll wait for you"

"Of course he's a model" Marshall groaned falling in the chair beside the bed "I'm never coming to Nashville again, place has me fucked up, questioning my sexuality and shit"

Austin chuckled turning to me "I like him, they say never meet your idols, but I'm sure glad he fell at your feet"

"Oh?" Marshall said sitting up in the chair "What makes you think I fell at her feet?"

"I ain't as stupid as I look and I certainly wasn't born yesterday, of course you fell at her feet, a beautiful woman like my sister? That's a southern spell I don't think even the devil, Slim Shady himself, can avoid"

"Austin, those drugs have gone to your head" I said with a nervous laugh, feeling the blush rise to my cheeks as Marshall looked at me with a smirk, triggering the memory of earlier that night.

Austin waved me off "Do y'all think they'll let me go home?"

"You just had surgery I don't thin-"

"Well, well, well" A familiar voice comes from behind us, I turned to peek at the door only to see Beau Lewis, long time friend of my brothers and one of my ex-boyfriends' "If it ain't Nashville's beauty queen, Harleen Aldrige" Beau said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"The fuck" Marshall grunted standing up "Are ya all made out if the same fuckin' mold here or some shit, man step off, I don't give a shit if I get a beat down"

"Can I help you son?" Beau said turning to Marshall, frowning.

"Sorry Beau, you missed the window, this is Marshall, Harley's boyfriend" Austin laughed sitting up from his pillow pointing with his good arm "She got standards higher than your boot heel, and he looks like he's about to spit fire"

"You can help me by not putting your big ass hands on my girlfriend" Marshall pulled me to the front of him, away from Beau, mumbling "The fuck names their kid Beau anyway, big ass cowboy looking motherfuckin-"

"Just keep your hands off her Beau" Austin chuckled "'Fore Marshall here has kittens and I have to step in and beat your ass with my good arm"

Beau held his hands up.

Marshall snorted in agreement.

"Well fellas, I love a pissing contest as much as the next girl, I think we should go" I said with a playful smile and rolled my eyes, leaning down to kiss Austin on the cheek as he chuckled "Behave yourself, come by the ranch when you're out"

Marshall shook his hand and followed me out of the room, purposely bumping shoulders with Beau on the way out.

"Asshole"