How To Ride A Horse

"Fuck man come on... why you gotta do your homie like that?" Marshall said groaning at Prince who decided to ignore Marshalls commands and start to walk off the track and eat some grass "Fuckin' Hater"

I laughed pulling Rebel back around and riding back over to him.

"He's in control now, you know that right?"

Marshall snorted and looked at me "No shit, he doesn't give a fuck"

"You have to show him you're in control, you're letting him win and he's taking advantage of it, they're intelligent animals"

As if on cue Prince's head popped up and he snorted and whinnies, as if to scold me, as I had just told his biggest secret.

I laughed grabbing his reign and guiding him down the track with me then letting go so Marshall could steer him.

"Definity prefers my horses in cars..." Marshall muttered from beside me, then looking at me sideways "Why do they behave for you?"

"I just told you" I laughed.

"You're not even on this one, he still did what you ask-"

Prince walked over to the green grass under a tree and started to eat.

"Oh come on. Fuckin'-"

I couldn't help but let it out another giggle, when I looked up I realized he had chosen to eat where there was a beautiful view of the ranch.

"Guess we'll eat lunch, we've been riding awhile"

Marshall grunted awkwardly climbing off the horse, instantly landing on his knees and kissing the ground.

"Thank fuck"

I was in stitches by now as I jumped down from my horse, trying them both up to the nearest tree.

"You're so dramatic Marshall" I laughed as he stood up and getting the bag off me, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not, animal clearly has it out for me"

I would the picnic blanket off the back of rebel and spread it on the floor.

Marshall sits down and unpacks the food "Man I can not wait to stuff my face full" continuing to rip the lid off one of the containers.

"That's attractive"

"Please, I've seen the neanderthal you use to date, primitive is your thing, clearly " Marshall smirked at me, growling as he bit into a chicken leg.

"Whatever you say, I'm starting to question everything you've told me when you're struggling to tame a horse... Doesn't speak much about someone's primitive ability"

"Ay" He grunted swallowing his food "Don't your worry about my abilities, correct me if I'm wrong Harley Quinn, but I'm certain you were feeling it last night when I almost buried my cock in you"

Oh my God.

He was so crude yet he worded it as if it wasn't anything unusual, using explicit language that seemed to make my spine tingle triggering the memory of his hands on my body.

I went bright red hiding my face in my hands.

"That's what I thought, it's like you forget who I am"

I groaned "I don't know what came over me"

"I know what"

I looked at him "What then? That's out of character, I barely even know you"

"I'm sexy, that's why," He said gesturing to himself and lifting his shirt "You can't help yourself, it's ok, I don't blame you"

"It's the rot in pieces tattoo... It just gets me all sorts of worked up" I joked raising my eyebrows.

He chucked and pulled his shirt down "So? Your smash up your ex cars, I tattoo their tombstones on my body, same same"

I shake my head at him, he has stuck a great sense of humor, it's hard to believe he was hot-headed, My manager had warned me about his temper but so far I hadn't seen an explosion... Even when he was at it with my mother he was pretty calm.

"So what do I have to endure tonight?" He said laying down on his back, arms behind his head, closing his eyes.

"Well" I sighed "You've met my momma"

"Your Father going to be there? Fathers love me"

"Yeah, which is rare, daddy is a financial advisor, he's kinda in charge of most of my estate, he's not as vicious as my Momma, he's more reserved... Still old school, he lacks emotion in a lot of sense, I love him dearly but he's always been kinda emotionally unavailable, and you've met Austin"

"Your family is fucked up!" Marshall snorted sitting up, now closer to me "How can you not do that? Like I couldn't imagine even doing that to my girls, becoming sober was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life but did it for them, I still hate myself for when I was addicted, I missed out on so much, all those memories are wiped"

"The beautiful thing about life is that you can make new, more beautiful memories with them"

He nodded, his frown turning into that goofy smile, I loved that smile, it's the signature smile he has when he mentions his daughters, a fathers love.

It's beautiful to see and made me wish that my father had that same look when he spoke about me, instead of the cold emotionless stare.

"I hope one day your parents appreciate and celebrate your accolades, I've been reading up on you, you've accomplished a lot in your career, you're a strong woman, and your voice is special, I think you're amazing" He continued casually as if it was the most normal thing to say in the world "And your kinda hot so you know, it works for me"

"Works for you?"

" I don't just run around trying to stick my co-"

"Ok I get it, thanks, I'm flattered... I think?"

He laughed and started to throw grapes up in the air and catching them in his mouth "Absofuckinlutely be flattered, I don't play"

"Are you really in your 30s? Sometimes I can't tell"

He shrugged still throwing the grapes up and catching them in his mouth again before catching one last one and smirking at me and winking.

"I'm a perpetual 16 year old"