Chapter 4

"I'm going back to grab a shovel so you can start digging" he informed, "but if you leave this spot. I will track you down and slice your throat." he tilted his head and smile.

What kind of twisted person smiles about that?

Once he became out of my view is when I started contemplating. This can be my chance to escape or should I stick around like he told me to?

what do I do?

[currently] 

I moved swiftly on my feet. Well, the best that I could while intoxicated. I need to run fast, as fast as I can, As far as I can. I can't stay here any longer. Staying in the woods with a murderer was not on my to do list. I ran, not sure where  exactly, but I sure in hell don't care. 

My feet were taking control of my body. My breath felt heavy while the tree's danced around me. Being in gulped by tree's were truly over whelming enough. The chill morning air was cool on my face while I ran. 

"But if you leave this spot. I will track you down and slice your throat." the last thing Tyler said to me kept replaying in my head. Those word's stopped me in my tracks.  

How foolish of me to act so heedlessly. What am I doing?

"YOU IDIOT!" I was able to hear Tyler shriek. Such an ungodly shriek.

The over whelming feeling of fear entered my body, when I heard foot steps in a distance coming from behind me. Looking around for a place to hide I noticed a house a little more way's away. Trying to make my foot steps quite, I headed in the direction where the house was. 

" A house in the middle of no where, How convenient." I thought to myself more relieved then anything. 

"JONATHAN THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE!" Tyler's voice echoed from the distance. 

Yeah, nowhere but this random house. Getting closer and closer to the house, I started to grow more anxious. 

What if no one's home to let me in, what do I do? 

Still questioning my flawed moral's, I decide if no one was home I would have to brake in. Reaching the House I noticed there were a few lights on.

 Thank goodness. 

I made no hesitation to knock on the broad door. Well, more then once I might say. No one was answering. 

"PLEASE, PLEASE." I pleaded, "YOU GOT TO LET ME IN, THERE IS A MAN TRYING TO KILL ME" I panicked. I waited hoping for some sort of response back. But no one answered. 

"What the hell?" confused on why no one would answer, I decided to check to see if the door was locked. 

And to my surprise, it opened. 

There was loud creak of the door when I entered its frame. I feel so disrespectful, breaking into someone else house. Hopefully the owners will understand. 

Quickly but gently, I shout the door behind me. Turning off the light in the room I was in. I didn't want Tyler to find me. My heart started pounding when I heard a voice call out from inside the house. 

"Hello" I heard a faint voice call out from somewhere in the house. 

So there was someone home; My feet took control over my body once again. Quickly finding a place to hide inside this unknown house, with this unknown voice. 

 There was a door that led to a dark basement, but if I went to the left there was a stairway that took me up stairs to who know's what. 

Which way should I go?