Chapter 21

"So who lost?" Marcus asked, with an amused look on his face.

Marcus kept looking over at me, like he was waiting for me to admit I lost. Tyler just chuckled at Marcus' teasing.

"Me sadly." Tyler admitted, making Marcus look at him surprised.

"No way!" Marcus laughed, while I gave Tyler an amused smirk.

[Currently]

I woke up laying beside Tyler. I've been sleeping in Tyler's room, more then I sleep in my own. Marcus doesn't seemed to mind, because he says Tyler makes me less cranky in the morning.

When I fell a sleep I was laying on Tyler's chest. But sometime through the night, Tyler must have moved me off of him. I sat up confused, listening to Tyler's shallow breaths.

I moved myself back over to him. I place my head on his chest, snuggling myself closer to him. I felt Tyler jolt, he woke up and look at me half asleep.

He gently moved me again off of his chest, which made me confused again. I lifted myself up and looked at Tyler. Tyler just looked back at me, still half asleep.

I crawled myself on top of him, straddling him, still looking into his honey brown eyes. Tyler just let me stay, but he wouldn't touch me. I started to think he was upset with me.

I tried to bend down and give Tyler a kiss, but Tyler turn his head away. I gently took a hold of his face lightly squeezing it. I moved his face back, so that he was looking at me again.

"Are. Are you mad at me?" I asked him, while I gave him puppy dog eye's.

Tyler quickly shook his head no. He I still looked at him upset, while I grabbed his hand, placing it and the side of my face. Tyler broke out into a smile, at how I was acting.

I tried to kiss him again, but Tyler quickly turned his head again. I started to pout at how he was being. He still wouldn't touch me.

"Babe. I want a kiss." I told him, still giving him puppy dog eyes.

I hit his chest, annoyed he won't let me kiss him. I still felt like he was mad at me, causing  me to run my fingers through his hair, and poke his cheeks. Tyler finally wrapped his arms around me, while I squeezed his face. 

"ugh I can't. Why are you so cute." Tyler groaned, his voice raspy from waking up. 

Tyler coughed and his breathing started to get shallow again, making him move my hand's away from him. Tyler's cheek's looked warm, I started to get worried. I quickly placed the back of my hand on his forehead. 

"You have a fever. You are burning up!" I said to him, with a worried expression all over my face.

Tyler just chuckled, gently moving my hand away again. He just looked at me with those honey brown eye's. Tyler gave me a soft smile.

"Yeah. I really don't want you to get sick too." Tyler tried to explain to me.

I got off of him and crawled out of bed. Tyler just rolled over to look at me. I walked to the kitchen to grab a cloth, running it under cold water, I twisted it so it was only damp.

I heated up some hot water, putting honey and lemon inside. I grabbed an Advil, and made Tyler something light to eat, that he would be able to keep in his system.

I came back to his bed, placing the lemon water and food on the night stand. Tyler just silently watch me, while I felt his forehead again. I then placed the damp cloth on his forehead.