Chapter 30

*Long ass chapter. be prepared*

"Are you hungry?" Tyler asked, while he started the car, "I realize you never ate. Do you want to go get something to eat?" Tyler continued to question.

My eye's lit up from his suggestion. I grabbed onto his hand and smiled at him. Tyler just chuckled in response, while taking my reaction as a yes.

[Currently]

Classes started back up and Marcus, Tyler and I were walking into our Physics class. We sat in our usual spot. I was so tired and a bit cranky this morning.

I struggled to keep my eye's open, while Tyler and Marcus talked to each other. I heard my name being called from behind me. I sleepy turned my head, looking for the voice who called me.

When I saw Damien my eye's lit up, and I gave him a warm smile. Damien was already smiling at me, while he waved for me to come over to him. I got up, which made Tyler and Marcus look at me confused.

"Jonny!" Damien gleamed, making me give him a tired smile in return, "you look exhausted. Not a morning person huh?" he joked.

I just flicked his forehead in response, which made him laugh. Tyler watched us interact silently, but I could tell he was feeling antsy about us talking. Marcus just looked taking back that I was even talking to someone.

"I am exhausted. But what should I expect, when I'm forced to talk to you." I joked, playfully rolling my eye's.

Damien's friends that were sitting beside him, snickered at my comment. Damien turned to the them, to slap the back of their heads, which just made them laugh more. Damien just looked back at me, deepening his smile, exposing his dimples.

"Ouch, first you don't even recognize me. Now you're already tired of me." Damien joked back, placing a hand on his chest pretending to be hurt. 

I just let out a giggle, while I patted his head apologizing. Damien's friends kept telling me that it's okay to bully him more. That just made him slap their head's again, which made me laugh.

Tyler and Marcus still watched us talk. Marcus had a smile on his face, while he watched me try to socialize. Tyler never took his eye's off of Damien, inspecting him with a pout on his face.

"Could you look over my work on question 9?" Damien asked, which made me shift my glasses, while I looked at his work.

I leaned against the table, while I went over his work. Damien looked down at the question as well, but looked up to look at my concentrating face. A small smile crept his way onto his face, but he quickly looked back down at his work.

"You were close. But you used the wrong formula. If you use the formula for distance rather then time, that should give you the right answer." I explained to him, while I looked up at him.

Damien looked up at me, while he nodded his head. His friends looked at me surprised, realizing I figured that out without a calculator. One of Damien's friends that had kind of long blonde hair, with his front hair held back from a headband, smiled at me.

"Dude you're hella smart. Please help me out too. I'm Spencer by the way!" The friend with blonde hair told me.

I smiled at him, while telling him my own name. Damien gave Spencer a look of disapproval, which made Spencer laugh in response. Damien rolled his eye's and shook his head no.

"No way, go find someone else. He's already helping one dumb ass, he doesn't need to help an even bigger one." Damien teased him, while trying not to laugh.