Chapter 10

"Cute." was all he said, turning his head back to look for ingredients.

Tyler only made my embarrassment worse and my cheeks even hotter.

[Currently]

I found myself laying my eyes on a curly haired frustrated guy, who was sitting on the couch bent over a laptop, typing away. Tyler has been like that for an hour and a half, and I just been silently watching him from the distance. He would groan and huff in annoyance at whatever has his concentration. 

What was he doing and why isn't he talking to me?

Tyler seemed stressed and frustrated. Whatever he was working on, it was putting a lot of stress on him and I didn't like seeing him like that. I made my way to the couch where Tyler was, and plopped myself down beside him. 

He didn't even look up at me. I don't even think he noticed my presence. Tyler just focused all his concentration to his laptop. 

I just puffed out my cheeks in annoyance that he was ignoring me. I crawled myself over to him, and lifted his chin with my thumb and index finger. He looked up at me confused until he saw the annoyed expression on my face.

 He quickly moved his laptop to the side and pulled me onto his lap, making me still look at him. Tyler pulled my head down a bit, kissing my forehead, while he rubbed my cheek. He just grinned at my cheeks reddening.

"You still mad at me?" Tyler asked, still grinning at my flustered face.

 I quickly looked away, hoping that would cool down my cheeks. Looking back, I caught myself staring at Tyler's little ringlets.

They look so soft and cute.

I swiftly moved my fingers, so they were feeling Tyler's hair. They were soft as I expected. I moved my hand to gently run my fingers through Tyler's hair. Tyler's eye's closed, enjoying my fingers running through his hair, he let out a soft moan.

"No, I am not." I replied back, smiling to myself at how soft our little moment was. 

Removing my hand's out of his hair, Tyler immediately grabbed my arms, causing me to look at him in confusion. His cheeks started to burn up. Tyler still remained eye contact with me.

"Please don't stop yet. I like it when you play with my hair." he begged, while he gently placed my hands back in his hair.  

I just smiled at how honest he was being. Continuing at his request. 

After last night, both Tyler and I have been more touchy then usual. If I am be honest, I really like it, but I don't know why. All I know is it gives me a warm sense of comfort.

It makes me not want to leave.

Tyler grabbed my waist, flipping us over so that he was hovering over top of me. His hands holding his body up while he stared down at me. Tyler just watched me, while my eye's danced every direction but his. 

I could feel my heart beat out of my chest, when Tyler's face lowered down closer to my own. I could feel Tyler's eye's wander down to my lips. I started to get nervous, when he looked at me like he wanted to devour me.

His honey brown eye's looked darker, like they were hungry.

"Can I, can I kis-" Tyler started, but I was quick cut him off.

" I'm in the mood for some cinnamon buns. I'll make some for us." I spat out, out of how flustered I was. 

Tyler looked disappointed, but he quickly gave me a smile. I wrapped my arm's around Tyler's neck, causing him to give me a more genuine smile. He lifted me and carried me all the way to the kitchen, setting me on to the counter.