Chapter 8

I just want to leave.

[ Currently]

After entering the room Tyler told me about, I noticed it was quite spacious and the room was nicely decorated with décor. The bed was huge, pillow's neatly placed and covers tucked in. On the night stand was a tiny bottle of glasses cleaner and wipe. 

Cute.

 On the right side of the room, there was a door that led to a bathroom. 

 Making my way into the bathroom, I felt my body come to a holt. The bathroom was huge. The shower already had shampoo and conditioner inside it. I opened the lid's to see how much were left in them. And to my surprise they weren't  opened yet. 

It felt unreal how big it was. It felt even more strange why Tyler gave me such a nice room.

 It was nothing how I thought it would be. 

I was suddenly snapped out of my train of thought, when I heard a knock on the bedroom door. Tyler was holding some clothes, which were piled on top of a couple towels. He made his way to the bed and set them on top of it, while I watched him. 

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, covering his tattoo, while avoiding eye contact with me. 

"Sorry if my clothes are too big on you. I tried my best to find some that might fit you better, but looking at them now they still look too big. I hope this room is okay for you. If you don't feel comfortable in this one, I can move you into the spare bedroom too. Just let me know okay." he seemed flustered, not able to make eye contacted with me. 

His sudden awkwardness was entraining to watch, I just stared at him amused, while he tried to look everywhere but my direction. His cheeks began to get red when he notice I was staring at him, with a smirk on my face.

"Pfft." I tried my best to hold back my laughter.

Tyler just looked at me confused with his face still red.

"what's so funny?" He asked trying to act all serious, which only caused me to just break out into laughter. 

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh, but it's just seems so out of place to see you so concerned about my opinion. Not that I mind, I enjoy seeing you so flustered, haha. Don't worry this room is more then enough, I'm honestly surprised by how nice it is. But I enjoy seeing you so worked up more." A smile curled up onto my face, while I watched Tyler's reaction to me being so bluntly honest. 

A trait I sadly picked up from Marcus.

Tyler face was now as red as a tomato. He turn his face away from me, pushing back his hair with has hand. Tyler moved his hand to quickly rub his face. He cleared his throat before he spoke.

" I just wanted to make sure you were more comfortable that's all. But if you keep teasing me, I'd be happy to put you back into the basement." he threated, trying his best to come across as mad.

" You can threaten me all you want, but it won't change the fact that you were embarrassed." I continued to tease. 

Moving myself over so I was standing in front of him, I noticed how he immediately looked away. I felt it was only necessary to give him a taste of his own medicine. 

On my tippy toes, I reached up to gently grabbing his face with my hands, softly tilting his face down so he would look at me. His softened honey brown eye's looked down at me, while I admired his features. Tyler's freckle's looked so delicately place onto his face. Even when looking down at me, Tyler's jawline was still so sharp, it made me kind of jealous.