Chapter 13

I was planning on closing my eyes for a second, but I found myself being drifted away to a deep sleep. Before I was fully asleep, I felt a blanket being place over top of me, and my forehead being kissed. 

[currently]

I started to wake up, by my body being gently shook. Opening my eye's, I saw a cheerful Tyler hovering over me. I just groaned, pushing his face away with my hand, trying to close my eyes again.

Tyler just chuckled, moving the blanket away so he could pick me up. Picking me up, he had one arm caring my legs, while the other was wrapped around my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, the best I could still tired.

"Time to get up, cranky pants." Tyler hummed, carrying me to the dinning room table.

I rubbed my eyes in response, while Tyler placed me down on one of the chairs. My stomach started to rumble, when the  smell of the pasta in front of me entered my nostrils. 

Tyler and I ate quietly, mostly because I was still half a sleep. But it was peaceful. It wasn't awkward silence. It was more comfort silence.

I was washing the dishes, while Tyler was wiping down the kitchen counters. I couldn't stop thinking about was Marcus, and wanting to hear his voice.

The thought of Marcus not knowing I'm okay, was eating me up inside. I just wanted him to be reassured that I was okay. I was so deep in my thought's, I couldn't even hear Tyler calling my name.

"Jonathan!" Tyler said a little bit louder, startling me. 

I just turned my head to look at him. Tyler looked concerned. I just gave him a half smile. 

"What's on your mind?" Tyler asked concerned. 

I hesitated before deciding to tell him. 

"I want to call Marcus." I bluntly said, without really thinking.

Tyler's expression changed from concerned, to angry. His brows furrowed, nose crinkling and his lips frowning. Making my heart race.

"Are you serious?!" Tyler growled, "Are you bullshitting me right now?!" He raised his voice.

I started to feel anxious, moving myself away from Tyler. Tyler grabbed my wrist, keeping me from running away. His grip was tight, I quickly dropped myself down, so I was sitting on the floor.

"Tyler that hurts!" I Pleaded, hoping that would make him loosen his grip.

His grip stayed the same. And so did his anger towards me.  

"Are you STUPID. Why should I let you, so you can run your mouth to him?" He spat out, out of anger.

I started to cry, causing Tyler to freeze. I stared up at him, eyes full of tears, body shaking.

"Please Tyler. I just want him to know I am okay. Please. I won't ask for anything ever again, it doesn't even have to be for long. He doesn't even have to pick up. I'll leave a message, if that's the case. please." I begged, with tears rushing down my face. 

Tyler's grip on my wrist loosened, as he watched me stare up at him, tears in my eyes. He thought for a moment, let go of me, and walked away. Leaving me sitting on the floor, watching him grab things around the house. 

Tyler came back to where I was. He was holding grey sweat pant's and a sweater that looked so big, it could swallow me whole. He came and crouched down in front of me, Placing the clothes on my lap.