Chapter 17

"I am not scary when I wake up." I shot back at them.

They just paused, looking at me. Then looked at each other, then back at me. Marcus and Tyler both just slowly nodded their head.

"You guys are the worst." I jokingly said to them, making both Tyler and Marcus smile.

[Currently]

We were all sitting in Marcus and I's dorm room. Marcus was laying on his bed, looking through his textbook, while eating a wrap. I was resting my head on Tyler's shoulder, while I went over questions with him. I could tell out of the corner of my eye, he wasn't paying attention, but just watching me.

I raised my head up and looked at him confused. When I raised my head, Tyler's eye's wandered up to my hair. we stayed silent for a moment, while I tried to figure out what Tyler was looking at.

"Your natural hair colour. it's blonde." Tyler said of nowhere, grinning at me, exposing those dimples.

I tried to cover the re-growth that was coming out on the top of my head, with my hands, face heating up. I heard Marcus laugh, still not bothering to look at us. I started to get flustered. 

"Don't look at it!" I said, cheeks rosy out of embarrassment. 

Tyler just tilted his head slightly, his eye's lit up while he looked at me. Tyler had a dopy smile on his face. All it did was make me more flustered. 

"I love it. I think it's so cute. Imagine you with your blonde hair, you'd look even more adorable!" Tyler gushed over me.

That only made me cover my face embarrassed. I heard Marcus start choking on his wrap, looking up at us. Marcus widened his eyes, and had a smile, like he was thoroughly entertained.

"Marcus choke quieter!" I joked at him, causing him to laugh.

"Sorry, sorry. Continue, just pretend I'm not even here!" Marcus teased, resting his hands on his face.

Marcus swayed his feet back and forth, staring at us. I just rolled my eyes and chucked my pillow at him. Marcus just laughed in response.

"Do you think you would go back to blonde ever?" Tyler questioned, making me stop what I was doing.

Marcus smile dropped, and he gave Tyler a serious look. He quickly shook his head at Tyler, warning him not to talk about it anymore. Tyler just looked at him confused at his sudden mood change.

"Dude, you are stepping into dangerous territory..." Marcus warned, starting to look nervous.

Tyler still looked confused. He just looked at me, then back at Marcus. Marcus still looked serious.

"Last time I asked a sleepy Jon that question, he tried to drown me in my cereal!" Marcus laughed, "Sleepy Jon is terrifying. How can something so cute, turn into a monster?" He shivered at the last part, which only made me smile.

I started to laugh, remembering that day. Marcus was getting on my nerves with his morning personality, and I was too tired to really think properly. It really didn't have anything to do with the question, more of his happy morning face. 

"And I'd do it again." I joked, giving Marcus and Tyler a 'try me bitch' face.

Both Tyler and Marcus started laughing, looking at each other, like I just told a joke. I just looked at them confused. They finally were able to catch their breath.

"He's like a cute little bunny!" Tyler teased, looking at Marcus.

"No, more like a cute tiny baby kitten!" Marcus also teased.