Chapter 26

"Do you me to make anything?" Tyler softy asked me.

I turned my head so I could look up at Tyler. My eye's met with his honey brown eye's. I smiled at him, which made him caress my cheek in response.

"Not right now." I told him, "Could we just take a bath together?" I asked giving Tyler another smile.

Tyler just smiled exposing his dimples. He nodded his head, caressing my cheek again. 

[Currently]

Tyler and I were in the bath, with my back laying against him. Tyler gently played with my hair, while I rested my head on his chest. I would listened to Tyler hum along to a melody, while he continued to play with my hair.

"I'm glad you brought Alex with you." I said, out of nowhere.

Tyler just stopped playing with my hair for a brief moment. He let out a soft sigh, before playing with my hair again. I just stayed silent, listening to his response. 

"I was planning to go alone. But I knew if I did, I probably would have killed him." Tyler admitted.

I took a hold of the hand that was stroking my hair. I placed it on my cheek, while I closed my eyes and smiled. Tyler rested his head on top of mine.

"I know." I told him, "That's why I'm glad you didn't." I explained, while lightly squeezing the hand on my cheek.

Tyler kissed my head, before placing his head back on mine. I felt Tyler's body start to shake, while his tears dampened my hair. I turned my body so I could look at Tyler.

"I was so scared, when I came back and you were gone. I felt like I couldn't think straight." Tyler told me, tears ran down his face.

I quickly wrapped my arm's around his neck, kissing his cheek. I wiped away his current tears, but knew ones just replaced them. Staring at him, I could see the pain in his eye's.

"Tyler you didn't do anything." I tried to comfort him.

"I would have. If it's something that involves you, I turn back into the same person, who you first met." Tyler explained, "It's like I need you, to keep myself sane. Without you, I can't think properly." he told me, with more tears running down his face.

I wiped his tears away again. I shushed him, kissing his neck, up to kiss cheek. I move my hands, so I could cup his face with them.

"Give yourself a little more credit. You knew you  wouldn't be able to hold yourself back, so you brought someone with you. You didn't need me to tell you to do that." I softly spoke, giving him another kiss on the cheek.

Tyler's eye's softened, while I stroked his cheeks. Tyler closed his eyes, pushing his face more into my hand. I smiled, kissing his forehead in response.

"That's only because, I was thinking about what you would say, if you were there with me." Tyler admitted.

I stopped caressing his cheeks, when I heard him say that. I stared into his honey brown eyes, while they stared back at me. I smiled at him, wiping away new tears.

"Babe stop, there's already enough water in this bath. We don't need anymore." I teased, which made Tyler smile at me.

Tyler chuckled, while I wiped his tears away once more. I leaned my forehead against his, while wrapping my arms around his neck again.

"You're right." Tyler laughed, making me smile before I kissed him.

I was laying in between Tyler legs, while He cuddled me. We're currently watching a movie. Well I was, Tyler was half asleep while he held me.