Chapter 32

"Dude, Jonathan's gone..." Luke told Tyler, sounding concerned.

Tyler just chuckled in response, turning himself so that Luke could see me. Luke and Alex looked like they froze. I just smiled at them, giving them a sadistic grin.

 [currently]

I was sitting back down with Marcus and Damien. Luke and Alex banned me from the kitchen, when they realized I was there. I was currently resting my head against Marcus' shoulder, while he talked to Damien.

Marcus moved himself so that I could rest my head on his chest, using him as a pillow. I smiled, while Marcus continued to ramble to Damien. Damien would nod his head, with a soft small smile on his face.

Tyler would look over at me once and a while from the kitchen, and smile over at me. I started to feel cold all of a sudden, causing me to shiver. I crawled into Marcus' lap, so I could steal his body heat.

Marcus must have realized I was cold, he quickly took off his sweater to put it on me. Marcus then pulled me closer to him, while I curled my legs up. I just laid my head back against him, while he felt my forehead, worried I was catching a cold.

When Tyler looked over, he seemed unbothered by how Marcus and I were being like. But I could feel Alex staring me down, so I got out of Marcus' lap. Moving off of Marcus' lap on just made him more concerned, feeling my limp nodes for swelling, like I was sick.

"Jonathan are feeling alright?!" Marcus asked, with a concerned tone in his voice.

Before I could answer, Marcus picked me up while he stood. He dangled me in the air while he walked, still examining my face in the process. Marcus placed me on a counter, while he held my cheeks, still looking at me.

"I swear. How many times do I have to remind you to eat full meals?!" Marcus rhetorically asked, that made me feel embarrassed, "If I find out you aren't taking care of your body, I will start to mother you again." Marcus stated, his tone change from concerned to stern.

Marcus always gets so serious when it comes to my health. He gets concerned when he finds out I skipped a meal or I'm not feeling well. I try my best to not concern him, because I have this bad habit that when I'm stressed or upset, I don't eat and it causes me to get badly sick.

"Mar, I promise I'm eating," I reassured him, while moving his hands off my cheeks.

Marcus just looked at me, like he was suspicious. He then looked at Tyler, like he was looking for Tyler to answer my statement. Tyler just smiled and nodded his head in agreement, which made Marcus relax a bit.

"Then you're not stressed?" Marcus asked me, still skeptical that his observation was wrong.

 I looked over at Alex who was still staring me down, which only made me quickly look away. Marcus just got concerned again, placing his hand on my forehead, checking for a fever. When I didn't have one, he just pinched my cheek, while waiting for my response.

I didn't want Alex to be jealous or anything.

"I-it's nothing. Don't worry about it." I tried to get out, while I pushed his hand away.

Marcus seemed taken back by my sudden nervousness and dishonesty. Marcus took a step back from me, which made me look at him confused. He just didn't say anything and walked away.

I started to grow anxious, worried I hurt his feelings. I looked over at Marcus, who was now currently curled up back on the couch sulking. He was cuddling one of the pillows, while a pout was present on his lips.

I started to feel bad, realizing Marcus thinks he made me scared. I hopped off the counter and made my way over to Marcus again. Marcus look over at me for a second, before quickly looking away.