Chapter 5

A noise came from behind me and all I remembered after that, was my head being slammed against the wall before I blacked out. 

[Currently]

Drip. Drip. Drip. DRIP.

 "Ugh, we really need  to get that faucet fixed!" I complained once again, while I regained my consciousness.

 Slowly opening my eye's, I noticed where that drip was coming from. My head was bleeding, and that excessive dripping was coming from my own body. 

I started to panic when I realized I was tide up and was back in the cold, dark basement.  I used every muscle in my body to get my arms out the rope, but no luck. I was tide up good. 

"What hell." I freaked out, while I continued to wiggle around In my chair.

If only I didn't stay and just left I wouldn't be in this mess. 

Looking around the basement  I notice there was something different about it. In the corner, the mattress was still there, but  on top of it was knifes. The knifes were all lined up in order of smallest to largest. 

There was a bucket on the other side of the room with water and a cloth inside. Other then that, the room looked as duel as the first time entering. But this time I'm tied up.

The door leading to the basement was slowly opened, letting out a small amount of light escape from the other side of the door. My eye's were blinded by the harsh light, but quickly readjusted. 

A Tall figure stood in front of the door frame. Recognizing the figure, a knot formed in my stomach when I realized who it was.

 Tyler.

 He Just stood there at the top of the stairs; smiling at me. Piercing my skin with his dagger like stare.

"Good morning sleepy head" Tyler said, breaking my chain of thought, " Who would of thought you'd cause me this much trouble."  he sighed, dropping his smile, while he sat down on top of the stairs and peered down at me. 

Seeing Tyler made me even more terrified. Not knowing what's he is thinking and what he might do next got me fidgeting in my chair; my knee's were bouncing out of nervousness. 

"To think you would be so stupid to leave after I specially told you not to, irk's me. I was hoping you wouldn't be that dumb, but oh well. You still manage to find your way into my house. How ironic." he let out a soft laugh while he mocked me.

I didn't comprehend that this could have been his house. I just entered without really thinking, which makes me look like a fool. 

"I'm sorry" I said quietly; more like a whisper, hoping that would be good enough to spare me, "I promise I will listen from now on, please" I pleaded. 

Tyler stayed silent while he got up and walked down the stares. Now hovering in front of me, he bent over so our eyes would meet. His smile returning back onto his face.

"Good boy" was all Tyler said while he grabbed my chin.

My body shivered, I didn't know if it was from fear or from his word choice. But I still got a sharp tingle that struck throughout my body. 

Tyler let go of my face and made his way towards the mattress. His eyes scanned the knifes then turned to look back at me. When he noticed I was already staring at him, he just hummed in response.