Chapter 11

*warning light smut* (I know I already warned at the start that their might be smut. But I thought I should still put a warning:) )

I couldn't stop my brain from thinking about how soft Tyler's lips were against my neck. I wish I didn't cut him off when he was about to ask to kiss me.

Do I like him?

[ Currently]

"Don't touch me!" I fumed at Tyler, who was currently trying to cheer me up, by trying to ingulf me in a bear hug. 

I wasn't really mad at him, I was more confused on my own feelings. I liked his soft side, but a part me just likes being around Tyler. And that's what scares me.

What if he's just being the way he is because he's bored, and when he's tired of me he'll just get rid of me?

I was getting myself worked up, and I realize I was taking it out on him. Tyler just kept on trying to hold me while I struggled to get away. Tyler bent over, so he could whisper something in my ear. 

"Just let it happen." Tyler cooed, finally wrapping his arms around me.

He kissed my cheek causing me to roll my eye's, trying my best not to smile. Tyler gave me a gentle squeeze and gave me another kiss on the cheek. I finally gave in, wrapping my arm's around Tyler's neck, pulling him closer to me.

"I'm sorry." Tyler softly apologized, making me look up at him in confusion. 

When I looked up at Tyler, My eye's widened. His eye's looked sad, more like guilty. I reached up and pinched Tyler's nose.   

 "Huh, I'm not actually mad at you. I'm just being petty, don't sweat about it." I reassured, while I looked away, feeling guilty myself. 

Tyler just squeezed me a bit tighter, and rested his head on top of my own. I could feel his body lightly shake. The space between both of our heads started to feel damp. 

Was he crying?

"I Know, I'm still sorry... " Tyler spoke, his voice cracking a bit. 

I knew what he meant without him having to explain. 

I quickly pushed my arms off his chest, giving us space so I could look at his face again. I held Tyler's face, staring at him, with his cheeks damped from the tears in his eyes. I pulled his face down so I could get at it better.

I got on my tippy toes, while I softly outlined tiny heart's below his eyes before kissing those spots. Tyler's eyes widened, making him look like he was frozen in place. I repeated the act, but on his cheeks. 

I delicately wiped away the tears on Tyler's face. I gave him a faint smile, while I gently caressed his cheek. Tyler's face started to heat up.

"What was that cute thing you did to my cheeks there." Tyler asked all flustered. 

I just smiled as I continued to stroke his cheek. Tyler placed his hand over my own, leaning into it, while he closed his eyes. 

"The little hearts or the kisses?" I found myself giggling at his flustered face. 

"Not quite sure. Maybe you can do it again to refresh my memory." Tyler smirked, giving me a wink, leaning his face closer to my mine. 

Cute. 

"You wish. Glad to see you're back to normal. I swear, you and Marcus are so easy to get out of your feels." I mocked, pinching his nose again.

Tyler looked at me with a blank expression on his face. He frowned his eyebrows, looking down at me with an unreadable expression. I wasn't used to this side of Tyler.