Chapter 22

Tyler smiled at me, exposing his dimples. He took my hand and place it back on his cheek. Tyler looked up at me, his smile not leaving his face.

"One more?" He asked, making me giggle again.

I drew one more heart on his cheek, while I smiled at him. Tyler just closed his eyes and smiled. I squeezed his face, before moving his hands away, so I could grab our supper.

[Currently]

It's been a few day's since Tyler was sick. Through out that time, Tyler got more cuddly and his will power started to decrease. Sooner then later, those hearts started to be not enough, because they just made him more antsy.

Tyler was finally feeling better, and the first thing he did was shower me in kisses. Tyler was currently holding me while we watching a movie. We were on reading week, so we had a week and a half off.    

Tyler place his head on top of mine, which made me snuggle closer to him. He just hummed in response. Tyler planted kisses on my cheek, making me giggle.

The annual Fair was coming up in a couple days, and that's all that people have been talking about it. For me I never went because how many people would be there. Tyler looked down at me, like he was waiting to ask a question.

"I kind of want to take you to the fair as a date. Unless you find them boring." Tyler quietly told me, making me turn my head and look up at him.

I just smiled up at him. Tyler had a blush on his face, while waiting for my response. I just took a hold of one of his hands. I put my head on his chest, which made Tyler reach up and stroke my hair.

"I have never been to a fair before." I admitted, making Tyler look at me surprised.

A blush of embarrassment came onto my face. Tyler just squeezed my hand, before lifting it up to kiss it. That put a smile on my face.

"Okay, well let me be the first person to take you to one!" Tyler said, he had a smile on his face.

My smile deepened from his comment. I just nodded my head in approval, which made Tyler's smile widen. He wrapped his arm's around my waist again.

Tyler was cooking for us, while I was cleaning. Tyler was playing some music, while hummed along to the melody. I stopped cleaning and watched him, while smiling. 

Tyler looked at me and smiled. He moved the pan off the stove, gesturing me to come over to him. When I came over to him, Tyler took my arms and place them around his neck. 

Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist. He gently sways us back and forth to the music. A blush crept it's way onto my face, when Tyler look down at me, and kissed my nose.

He bent his head lower so he could put his forehead against mine. He closed his eyes, while he hummed along to the music. He softly took one of my hand's to spin me around, then delicately placed his arms back around me, kissing my cheek.

"You are so cute." I told him, which just made Tyler chuckle in response.

Tyler still swayed us around, while we listened to the melody. I moved one of my hands to rest on Tyler's cheek, while I looked up at him. Tyler had a smile on his face, showing off his adorable dimples.

" I think, I am madly in love with this guy." Tyler told me, which caused me to move my hand of his face.

I looked up at him feeling hurt. I looked away,  I just stayed silent for a moment, before looking back up at him. Tyler still had a smile on his face.