Chapter 18

"Making sure that carrot top didn't try anything funny." Tyler explained, pinching my cheek.

Marcus just nodded his head, agreeing with Tyler. I just laughed at how dumb they both were being. I reached up at Tyler's face, pulling his face down so he was looking at me.

"Oh and by the way." I smirked at Tyler, "I just embarrassed myself for you." I told him, giving his face a squeeze.

Tyler's eye's widened, and those honey brown eye's darkened.

[ Currently]

Marcus, Tyler and I were in Tyler's dorm room. We were watching a movie. Tyler was cuddling me, while Marcus sat on the other side of the bed, eating popcorn that he was suppose to be sharing. 

 It was Saturday so we didn't have to attend any Lectures. Tyler was rubbing circles on my leg, while I laid my back against his chest. Ever since that Liam guy showed up, Tyler has been extra touchy and I am not complaining. 

I heard a ding go off on my phone. I turned it on to see who was texting me. Tyler stayed rubbing my leg, while he kissed my cheek.

When I opened my phone, I saw that a unknown number texted me; who I soon found out to be Liam. 

Unknown

10:30 am

Hey Jonathan. This is Liam btw :))

I was wondering if you'd be down to go to the downtown café today?

I wanted to go through the picture's I took with you :)

10:32 am

hi :))

Sure I don't see why not. Do you mind if I bring Marcus and Tyler along?

10:33 am

...

that's fine :))

How does 12pm sound? 

10:34 am

Sounds good.

Perfect! I'll see around 12 :))

Yeah see you :)

read 10:35

I shut my phone off and looked up at Tyler. Tyler seemed to look unbothered by me texting, he just rested his head on top of mine. Marcus kept eating all of our popcorn.

"So Liam just texted me." I said out loud, causing both Tyler and Marcus to stop and look at me.

Tyler stopped making circles on my legs and just looked at me. Marcus paused the movie, putting the popcorn he was holding down, and stared at me. They got so serious all of a sudden. 

"How the hell did he get your number?!" Marcus asked, "I know your shy ass, sure in hell didn't give it to him!" Marcus continued.

That thought slipped my mind. I was thinking he got it from Marcus. But now that I see Marcus' reaction, I know he didn't. 

"I don't know, if I am honest. I just wanted you guys to know, that we are going to the Café down town." I told them, sinking myself closer to Tyler.