Chapter 27

*TW*

We stayed like that for a bit, until there was a nock on the door. Tyler groaned in annoyance, before gently moving me off of him. I watched him from the couch, while he answered the door.

Tyler seemed unimpressed, but once he opened the door, his eye's widened. Tyler quickly shut the door again, before locking it. I looked at him confused, but when I could see how scared he looked, I knew something was wrong.

[Currently]

When Tyler closed the door, the man immediately started to bang on the door, calling Tyler vulgar names. Tyler just stood there for a moment, in shock. I quickly got up, which made Tyler look at me and quickly grab my hand.

I could feel Tyler's hands shaking, which made me squeeze it, to try and calm him down. Tyler pulled me into our bedroom, before telling me to lock the door. Before he could leave, I grabbed his shirt.

"No. I'm not leaving you." I told him, which made him look at me, "I just got you back. Tell me what's going on!" I said, feeling panicked.

 Tyler just kissed my head, and closed the door anyways. I tried to open it, but Tyler was holding it shut. Which made me hit the door annoyed at him.

"Don't argue with me and lock the door." Tyler repeated himself, voice stern.

I just puffed out my cheeks annoyed at him. I sighed and gave him an okay, before locking the door. I rested my head against the door, in defeat.

"I need you to stay quiet, until I tell you it's safe, okay?" Tyler told me, which made me start panicking.

Linda. Linda said the same thing.

I hit the door again, begging him to let me come out. Tyler just kept telling me that everything will be alright. While he was holding the door shut.

"Tyler. Let me out. I swear I will-" I started to get mad, but was cut off by my own tears.

The man broke one of the window's, causing Tyler to let go of the door. I quickly opened it, grabbing Tyler's arm and pulling him in with me. I locked the door again, once Tyler was in.

Tyler looked at me, while I hit his chest. I looked up at him with tears in my eye's. I slapped his chest again, before clenching onto his shirt, scared he would leave me again.

"This is not going to happen again. I won't let it!" I said, while I cried into Tyler's shirt, "You asshole. Don't scare me like that ever again!" I told him, hitting his chest again, while I looked up at him with tears running down my face.

Tyler wrapped his arms around me, while apologizing for scaring me. I just relaxed in his arms, but quickly tensed up when the man started to bang on the bedroom door. Tyler pulled me behind him, like he was preparing himself for something to go down.

"TYLER. YOU LITTLE SHIT. OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, SO I CAN REUNITE YOU WITH THAT BITCH!" The man yelled, causing Tyler to tense up.

When the man said that, I realized this man was Tyler's father. I grabbed onto the back of Tyler's shirt again, which surprisingly made him relax. Tyler took my hand and held it, rubbing circles on the back of it, but it felt like he was trying to calm himself down.

"It's alright. It's fine. We'll be okay. We will be alright." Tyler kept saying out loud.

I wrapped my arm's around Tyler, gently squeezing him. I was trying my best to calm him down. Tyler's body still was lightly shaking.