-3-

"Woah!! He really is different." Tae said munching his chocolate, both of them in their class waiting for their teacher to come.

"And that makes me want him more."

"Oppaaa~"

"What do you want Lisa?" Jungkook asked irritated.

"Oppa I miss you."

"Well I dont."

"Oppa. This was not how you were yesterday when you fucked me real good. Why are you acting like this now?"

"Umm because I'm not interested in you now? Fuck off bitch dont waste my time."

Hearing this Lisa ran from him crying. But watching all these Tae was really shocked.

"Dude! You never do that. What really happened to you?"

"OMG!! How many times should I say. Its just because I'm not interested." Jungkook replied slightly irritated.

"Or is it because of a certain new omega that you met?"

"Pfft what are you talking about?"

"Class. Sorry I'm a little late. I'm your math teacher. If you are ready to listen to my class, then stay, or else FUCK OFF!! No one? Ok. Good. I like you guys already." The teacher said in one breadth.

"Dude! WTF is wrong with this teacher?" Jungkook whispered to Tae with a disgusting face and tone.

"I dont know bro!!" Tae replied with a somewhat similar face

"Is it because she teach math that she's goin all bitchy and mmmm

"Is it because she teach math that she's goin all bitchy and mmmm..... that smell...."

"Sorry teacher for being late. We couldnt find the class." Jimin said with Y/n next to him.

"Since it's your first day I'm leaving you alone. Now come on introduce yourselves to the class."

"Hi. I'm Park Jimin."

"Hi. I'm Y/n."

Both of them introduced themselves unaware of the two alphas eyeing them.

"This is getting even more interesting." Jungkook said eyefucking the poor omega.