-17-

"Hey baby." Tae went to Y/n near her locker.

"What do you want Tae?" She asked irritation filling her voice.

"I miss you. Kiss me."

"No. Never."

"Kiss me now or else I'll leak everything."

"Leak what?"

"Oh poor you. Not aware of the truth that I took the video of fucking you that day."

"You- you did what?" Y/n asked, heart beating fast, legs and hands shivering.

"Y/n I'm back." Jimin said coming back from the restroom. "Hey hey what's going over here?" He asked seeing a weird aura around the both. "What do you want Tae?" He asked glaring at Taehyung.

"Well... nothing much. I just asked her something. Shes not willing to give it to me. Guess I'll have to try my own way of getting things." Saying this he left them with a smirk on his face.

"What happened?" Jimin asked her after he left.

"He- he have my video Jim.... of that day..." Y/n cried even more letting everything out, hugging him.

"That bastard."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Y/n skipped college for few days. She was beyond broke. Seeing his friend's state, Jimin was done with the both. Hatred filling for both of them.

'Mate. My ass. How can that fucker be my mate? Bullshit.' He always consoled his wolf telling this.

Today he thought of cheering her up and buying two boxes of her favourite pizza and went to her house.

"Heyyyy!!!" Jimin screamed seeing Y/n who just smiled back.

"Hi."

"Y/n. Come on cheer up. See I'm sure that he was just teasing you. And moreover he didn't try blackmailing or anything again right? So take it as a good thing."

"I dont know Jim. Anyway I'm going to take a few more days leave. I dont want to see him at all. But I'll try to cheer up now. For you."

"Yeahhhh!!!!!"

"So tell me how's college going on?" Y/n asked taking a bite off her pizza.

"Bad. Worse. Worst. Worstest. Worstestest....."

"Wait wait wait. Does words like these even exist?"

"YEA!!!!! IN MY DICTIONARY!!!" Jimin screamed frustrated.

"Ok ok. I'm sorry. I should have realised you were pouring out your inner feelings." Y/n said laughing. "But what happened with college?"

"Ok so
1. You are not there with me.
2. Something happened in the dance studio."

"What happened?"

*In the dance studio*

"Guys. As you all know, after a few weeks we are hosting a small concert. So this time I've planned to conduct a small couple dance." Hoseok announced.

"I'm paired with Jungkook??" Jimin screamed and roared. But inside his head.

"Umm Jhope. Can you please exchange my partner for someone else?" Jimin asked him.

"I'm sorry Jimin. But the other two pairs are already a couple in real life. So they said they want to be pairs in the dance too. Which leaves the both of you. I'm really helpless."

"Ugh!!! ThankGod Jungkook is not here. This is my chance. I'm going to change my club to something else." Jimin thought. "But the other club is music club. Which means Yoongi will be there. Ughhh!!!!" Jimin did another internal screaming.

"Sorry Hoseok hyung for being late again." Jungkook said peeking through the door.

"Last chance Jungkook. Ok so for the concerts we've decided a small couple dance and you are paired with Jimin. Is that ok with you?"

"More than ok sir." Jungkook said smirking at Jimin, who scoffed looking away from him.

"Ok guys. So practise well, and I'll be giving you this studio for practising. Each pair will get a day to practise here cause privacy might help you guys get together. The couple with the most chemistry will win." Jhope said

*End of the story.*

"Wowwwww...... amazing....I'm looking forward for the competition. I know you will win. For sure."

"Yah!! From this whole story didnt you understand anything? I'M PAIRED WITH JUNGKOOK!!!! Heard that part?"

"Mm. Yea. So?"

"Really? What is with you?"

"All the best bro!!"