-18-

"Dude. I think I messed up."

"Why? What happened?"

"I told her about the video part and now she's not coming to college at all. I miss her. I miss seeing her savage side. Ugh!!! I hate to admit it but I think I'm falling for her. What to do?" Tae asked feeling tensed about the whole situation.

"Woah!!! Now that's a lot to take in."

"What to do? What to do? Tell me. Help me!!!!" Tae screamed frustrated.

"Why don't you go tell her the truth? Tell her how you feel like."

"And you think that's easy? After what I've done?"

"Then I'm helpless bro."

"Ugh!!!!"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Hi Mrs. Park. Is Jimin here?" Y/n asked

"Yes honey. He's in his room. He's been sitting there for the past few hours."

"Ok. Thankyou Mrs.Park."

Y/n walked upstairs to Jimin's room and opened his door to find something really shocking. Both her eyes and mouth were wide open at the scene in front of her. It was Jimin. One of his hand on his dick jerking himself off and the other hand fingering himself.

And the ummm confusing part? Well that was.... he was pleasing himself looking at this picture of Jungkook's.

She could see cum on his things dripping down and slick on his fingers

She could see cum on his things dripping down and slick on his fingers. It looked like he's been doing this for quite a few minutes. *or hours*

"Ji-Jim?"

"Oh Fuck!!!!" He closed the laptop as soon as possible and his hands were busy stumbling while taking a tissue from the box near his laptop. He pulled his pjs up fast and turned around. "I'm so sorry you had to see that Y/n."

"We do bath together Jim. But this.... oofff let me breathe. Wait a min." Y/n did a few inhale and exhale and spoke again. "But what's with the picture?" She asked wriggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know what's wrong with me     Y/n. I mean from morning I'm feeling horny and I tried doing it myself like without any means. But I couldn't and that is when I saw his new insta post. And this picture came up. After seeing that all this happened. I came thrice can you believe it!? I don't know why but I feel like he's my mate. My wolf keeps saying that. And the worst thing? Today is our practising day. Which means it will just be me and him in the studio today. How am I supposed look at him after this? What about dance? I dont think I can even be an inch near him. What to do Y/n?"

"Woah. I didnt know it was this messed up."

"Yea right. Wait a minute. What's the time? Fuck!!! I have to go for practise now." Jimin said running to the washroom to clean himself up. Or else it would leave a scent and Jungkook would understand that he was doing something fishy.

"Tell me all the juicy news when you come back ok???"

"Yahh!!!" Jimin yelled from the washroom.