-23-

"And the winner is........ THE JIKOOK COUPLEEEE!!!!!!" Jin screamed all excited.

"OMGGG!!! I cant believe!!" Jimin jumped from his seat and hugged a screaming Y/n

"Come baby. Let's claim the prize." Jungkook said showing his hand which Jimin held excited. They climbed up the stage and received the trophy. After taking it Jungkook kissed Jimin on stage to show the whole college that they were now dating and Jimin was already taken by the alpha. Seeing that Y/n started screaming and did a fake faint which was immediately caught by Tae even though he knew it was fake. Afcorse awkwardness filled there between the both of them. 

After their kiss both of them looked at each other with a smile and love filled eyes.

*Seriously... I wish they would have kissed that day!!😭*

"OMGGG!!! I knew it Jimin." Y/n screamed.

"Yahhh enough screaming. I don't want your throat to go sore."

"I can help you have a soar throat baby. So you can keep company for Y/n." Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Yahh!!! Pervert!!"

"Congrats Jimin." Jimin turned to find the owner of the voice to find the music trainer.

"Thankyou Suga."

Suga moved to Jungkook and whispered "Dont think he is yours now that you've kissed him on stage. I can tear him from you. Be careful. You have a pair of eyes on you." Suga came back to his position and smiled at Jimin. "Take care Jimin." With that he left.

"Jimin come with me for a moment." Jungkook pulled him from Y/n with an angered face and started to walk towards the men's washroom.

"Yahhh now that you are dating him, dont think you can take him from me." Y/n screamed pissed off with a pout.

"Looks like we can use this time for ourselves." Tae said standing behind   Y/n.

"Yeah. Like I'm actually gonna agree to that." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Please Y/n. I said sorry."

"And you think that's gonna solve everything?" She said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"I dont know what else to do. I've never experienced love before. Hell I haven't even apologized to anyone before. Please. Teach me love. I want to learn it. Now that I've seen you. I really want to learn love. You like me too right? Am I wrong? Tell me. Please."

"Tae....." She sighed. "It's not easy.... I..."

"Please." Y/n heard his voice crack. She looked up to see a tear run down his cheeks.

"Ok."

"What? Really? Ca-can you be my girlfriend?"

"I dont want to put any titles right now Tae. But yea let's say we are something."

"Enough. That's more than enough." Tae hugged her and picked her up.

"Yah!! Put me down." She giggled.