-19-

"Where were you? What took you this long?"

"Just one small business that I had to take care of." Jimin replied scratching his neck with a flushed face, remembering his 'small business'.

"Let's start ok?" Jungkook replied really professional. Jimin didnt like this. He wanted the taller to tease him, make some dirty comment. He went to his position with a pout on his face.

 He went to his position with a pout on his face

After a few hours their dance was complete. Jimin was shocked at how professional Jungkook was. It didn't take him much time to choreograph the whole song. But one thing that made him happy was there were many touchy touchy steps. Which made him blush too.

After dancing to the whole song one more time, they stopped. They both were tired, sweating. They both fell on the floor all tired.

All of a sudden Jimin started sweating real bad. "Aahhh" He held his stomach feeling a really bad pain. He started sweating even more. Hearing his pain Jungkook went to him. "Are you ok?" He asked to which Jimin shook his head.

He then went towards the table where the bottles were placed, to take one for Jimin. When he reached the table, something hit his nose. The smell. Vanilla cinnamon smell. Filling the whole room. The smell increasing its intensity. Jungkook slowly turned around to see Jimin all sweaty, face flushed, eyes closed, panting. He opened his eyes slowly but partially, eye color changing from brown to golden.

"A-Alphaaa~" Jimin moaned.

"Fuck!!" Jungkook felt his pant tighten. He gulped focused on Jimin's expressions.

"Alpha. Help me.... it- it hurts!!!" Jimin cried hands moving towards his clothed dick, trying to make friction.

"I- I gotta go." Jungkook said trying to leave the studio.

"No no Alphaaa pleasee"

Jungkook left the studio and was walking along the corridor. He could still hear HIS omega crying, his scent increasing even more.

"Fuck it!!" He ran back to the studio.