-36-

"Because I want to be inside you when you cum for the first time."

Jungkook got up from the bed to remove his pants and boxers. Jimin looks at his biceps to his pelvic, down to his hard cock. But he can't look for much longer cause it is doing so much to his vigin body. Jungkook took a condom and got on top of Jimin once again.

"Jungkook-ah... please..."

"I know baby. Trust me." He said as he rubs his head over Jimin's hole.

"Aahh it hurts...." Jimin moaned as Jungkook slides in a little. Jimin's eyes fills with tears as his ass is being stretched more than it was, with Jungkook's fingers. Jungkook stops once he is fully in, to let Jimin adjust to the size.

"You feel so good Jimin-ah" He moans to make Jimin feel at ease.

"Yo-you can move."

Jungkook starts moving slowly once he got his permission. Tears fill Jimin's eyes with a tiny blush on his cheeks.

"Ahhh Alpha...." Jimin moans when Jungkook found his spot.

And that is when Jungkook lost his control. "Fuck Omega!!! You are making it hard for me... arghh" He moaned, increasing his pace and abusing Jimin's spot. Jimin started moaning more once his spot was being abused. So he covered his mouth to muffle his moan, feeling embarrassed.

"Dont... Let me aahh hear you."

Jimin can feel himself nearing his climax. So he clutch onto Jungkook hard.

"You're close baby?"

"Mmm.." Jimin moan, nodding his head.
"Don't knot me."

"Ye-aahh yes baby." Jungkook moaned feeling his climax nearing. "Come for me.... Come for Alpha..."

With one last thrust, both of them came together. Jungkook all over Jimin's stomach and Jimin all over himself.

"Are you hurt??" Jungkook asked getting up.

"No.. where are you going??"

"To clean you up."

"From where do you have the energy to even get up?? Come here. Cuddle with me. We can clean later." Jimin said waving both his hands towards Jungkook, like he's calling him. Jungkook chuckled seeing his cute omega and layed next to him, cuddling.

 Jungkook chuckled seeing his cute omega and layed next to him, cuddling

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I cant believe I just wrote that!!😳

I know it sucks. So sorry guys!!!