-25-

"Hey Y/n."

"Hi Mrs.Park. Where is Jimin? Today we have to go to college early."

"He is staying with one of his friend. He moved there yesterday."

"WHAT??"

"He didn't tell you?"

"No." Y/n replied sadness filling the word.

"Oh I'm sure he might have had some reasons honey. Dont worry"

Y/n smiled and left his house. "I'm not gonna talk to you. How could you hide it from me huh? Dick!" She mumbled.

She walked to the college all alone, feeling lonely. Now this is her first time without Jimin. She was looking down and walking through the streets, their favourite cheese sandwich in her hand. But she didnt feel like eating it.

Suddenly a car stopped in front of her, stopping her tracks and horned. The door opened and Tae came out.

"Hey babe."

"Tae!!!" She exclaimed happy to see him, not feeling lonely anymore.

"Come on babe. Get in."

"Aah no Tae. I dont want to go in a car. I'm not in the mood." She replied with a sad face.

"Mm. I know what to do." He parked the car nearby and went to her. "Come. Lets walk." He said taking a bite off her sandwich. "Mm.... its tasty. This is my new favourite cheese sandwich."

"What are you doing?" She asked eyeing his moves suspiciously.

He sighed and said, "See. They both are dating now. So there are chances that they both are gonna be together for a long time. You might feel lonely and alone cause I know you guys have been together since childhood. But just think that Jimin loves you and Jimin loves him too. Ok? So never feel sad."

Y/n smiled and replied, "Ok."

"Moreover I'm here with you. What all you used to do with Jimin, you can do that with me too. Ok? I know you guys have showered together. I can do that too."

"Yah!!! Pervert!!" Y/n giggled.

"Now that is what I want to see." He replied looking at her.

"Thankyou."