-13-

*I feel like this is gonna be a long chapter. I mean like the longest I've written*

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Have a drink with me?" Tae asked with a pleading face.

"Why would I?" Y/n asked without sparing him a glance. She acted as if she was busy looking at Jimin and Yoongi talking. Actually she was not the only one looking at them. There were another pair of eyes which was stamped on them from the moment Yoongi snatched Jimin from them.

"See

"See. I feel really bad for what I did. You're right. I shouldn't have treated you like that cause I know..... you are not like the others. And I really want to apologise. So consider this as my apology. Please?" Tae asked.

Listening to Tae, Y/n felt really bad. So she took the drink from his hand and did a 'cheers' to another glass which he held. Eyeing Y/n gulp her drink, Tae nudged Jungkook's shoulders who was standing right next to him. But he didn't get any response back. He turned to see Jungkook's eye fixed on the omega. Getting frustrated Tae stepped on his leg.

"Aaahhh WTF DUDE!!!!" Jungkook screamed.

"She drank it. Now what are you waiting for? Carry on with the plan" Tae whispered.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Jimin. Come with me for a sec." Jungkook said staring at the Music trainer.

"Excuseme." Saying that Jimin left with Jungkook.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked.

"Dance with me." Jungkook said holding his waist. And that is when Jimin realised that they both were in the dancing area, away from the bar area.

"I don't want to."

"Oh come on. Dont be a pussy. I'm just asking for a dance. Nothing more." Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand, other hand still placed on Jimin's waist. He placed the other hand of Jimin's on his shoulder and lightly started to move to the music.

 He placed the other hand of Jimin's on his shoulder and lightly started to move to the music

*Forget the background and their dress. Just imagine them dancing like this😂*

"I dont want to. Where is Y/n?" Jimin asked, but his body not denying to dance with Jungkook, still moving to the music.

"She's somewhere with Tae."

"I want to go to her."

"Let she enjoy her time. Dont disturb her. Till then we can enjoy our time like this."

"Ok. But only one dance."

"Ok." Saying this, he moved towards Jimin even closer, shutting the gap between them. Jimin didn't know why but his wolf was really happy and felt safe at that moment. He could feel his wolf howling with pride for Jimin's action. But he just shrugged it off thinking that his wolf was a slut for all Alphas.

Whereas Jungkook.... well he was busy searching for Yoongi. Once he saw him, Jungkook smirked at the trainer and gripped Jimin's waist tighter, showing off with a 'Dont fuck with what's mine.' kind of face.

"Ok ok. That's enough." Jimin said as soon as the song got over, even though his wolf was not happy about the decision.

"Ok. A drink?"

"No. I want to see Y/n."

"Come on... just a drink. What will having a drink with me do to you? Please?"  Jungkook pleaded with his puppy eyes.

"Fine. But just one drink."

"More than enough." He smirked grabbing Jimin's hand and walking towards the bar area.

" He smirked grabbing Jimin's hand and walking towards the bar area

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

*Or maybe not the longest😁*