-37-

Jimin woke up in the morning to see his bed empty. His mood went down, having many thoughts in his mind. 'What if Jungkook left me?', 'Was I that bad in bed?', 'Is it my body?', 'Am I too fat for him?'.

Suddenly his thought were interrupted when Jungkook entered the room with a plate of pancakes in his hand. Jungkook felt something wrong as he got a weird aura from his mate's scent.

"What happened? Are you hurt? Did I go rough yesterday?" Jungkook asked, panick filing him as he placed the plate on the nightstand and went towards the bed and sat next to Jimin.

"I... I thought you left me... cause I was not good yesterday like your previous ones.... and I.." Jimin was cut off from his words when Jungkook kissed him.

" Jimin was cut off from his words when Jungkook kissed him

"Are you mad? Previous ones? Really?? Baby... you are my mate. Which makes you perfect for me. In all sense. And you were amazing yesterday baby. The best one. And it will only be you. Forever. Got it?"

"Mm" Jimin hummed when Jungkook hugged him and kissed his head, wiping off his tears

"Now have this. I made your favourite. Pancakes. See... this bigger one is for my Jimin."

"Why a big one for me?"

"Because i know that you are tired from last night....and also because my Jimin deserves the big ones. Which is why you have this big alpha with you."

"Yah!!" Jimin giggled hitting his arm. "Fuck!!"

"Again? Great!! I didn't know you had this much energy." Jungkook said trying to remove his shirt.

"That's not it, you pervert. I am late. I have a small tutor to do"

"Tutor?"

"Actually our teacher asked me to tutor one guy from our class." Jimin said afraid to mention the guy's name.

"Which guy?" Jungkook asked suspecting his mate's behaviour.

"Um... uh.... Taemin."

"What?? Taemin??" Jungkook asked clutching his fist. "That guy who keeps flirting with you? Yah!! I thought I only had to take care of Yoongi hyung. But one more to the list?"

"What can I do? You have a very handsome boyfriend!!!" Jimin said smirking.

"No. You are wrong. I have a very Pretty Mate." Jungkook smirked back.

"Yah!!! Pretty??? You think I'm a girl? Ugh!!! I'm really done with you." Jimin said getting up from the bed. "Aahh!!! What the fuck did you do to me yesterday?" He asked limping.

"Um... you really want the complete flashback of what happened yesterday?"

"Forget it!!!!!" Jimin screamed limping to the bathroom.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Should I really make a top Jimin???

What do you guys prefer?
Top or bottom Jimin?