-34-

"Ok Namjoon hyung. You guys can leave!! Take Jin hyung also with you." Jungkook said pushing Namjoon towards the door.

"Yea Jungkook wait. We are leaving, dont worry." Namjoon replied laughing, showing off his dimple.

"No I was just.... you know... you guys might have some important work to do. So.. you know...."

"Yea yea. I know who is having important work in here." Namjoon said looking at Jimin who was busy talking with Jin.

"Hey Hoseok hyung. So.... when are you leaving?" Jungkook asked moving towards Hoseok.

"Uhh... uh?? We are gonna stay for some more tim- Ohh yea... um... Suga hyung, let's leave?" Hoseok asked Suga when he recieved a dangerous glare from Jungkook.

"Jin. Come on let's leave." Namjoon called.

"Bye Jimin. Let's keep a meetup like this again. Ok? Bye Jungkook!!" Jin exclaimed.

"Aah yea yea bye..." Jungkook said, hands waving as if he was shooing the both of them out of his house. "Oh... Suga hyung and Hoseok hyung is also leaving? Aww so sad... but it's ok. We will see soon." Jungkook acted.

Seeing this Hoseok had a "What The Hell" kind of a face which Jimin couldn't register, not knowing the reason for this face of his hyung.

Atlast by Jungkook's determined hardwork, two of the couple left. Which left Tae and Y/n. Now they are the hard ones for Jungkook. Tae being an ass and Y/n being a bitch was really difficult for Jungkook. And why is he doing this? Well only he know that.

"Aaahhh Tae... you remember? You had some plans with Y/n today." Jungkook whispered to Tae looking at Jimin who was busy gossiping with Y/n about God knows what.

"What? No!!!" He replied back whispering.

"Yah!! Don't you want to spent time with your girlfriend?"

"What happened to you? This is not the Jungkook that I know. Yah!! Tell me the truth. What are you trying to do? I'm smelling something fishy." Tae said suspiciously.

"I'm helping you to develop your relation. I'm trying to be a good friend here and why are you being suspicious."

"Hmm... ok ok. But dont think I believe this fake sadness of yours." Tae said glaring at him. "Y/n come on. Let's go."

"What?? Nooo. We are in between an important topic."

"Y/n it seems like Tae has arranged something for you." Jungkook said.

"Yah!! What are you doing? I haven't planned anything." Tae whispered to Jungkook.

"Really Tae?" Y/n asked excited.

"Uh? Aaah yeaaa." Tae forced a smile afraid of what she will do to him if he tell the truth.

"Ok Jimin I'm going. We will continue later ok??"

"Bye Y/n!!!" Jimin waved.

Jungkook hurriedly went to the door and closed it as soon as they left. "Phew." He sighed and locked it and turned towards a confused Jimin. "Now we have some talking to do." Jungkook said glaring at Jimin who gulped looking at his mate walking towards him with a murderous glare.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

There might be smut in the next chapter🤓

But I'm warning you guys that I suck at it. Writing smut is not my thing. But I'll try tho.