-10-

"So why I called you all here when I'm sleepy, is to say that we are planning to host freshers party for you all. And it will be held in this very room. No slutty dress allowed. Got it? And I request the omegas to take your scent suppressors. We dont want any unwanted babies running here and there in the hall. But also remember, only take mild suppressors cause we dont want to trigger anyone's heat. And I dont want anyone fucking during the party is going on. Got it you fuckers?" Yoongi screamed through the microphone.

"You should have spoke instead of him Joonie. Look at the kids, they all are scared now." Jin whispered to Namjoon.

"Yoongi you can take rest. I'll speak now." Namjoon said politely and gently took the microphone from him.

"Feel free with us students. Dont be scared. So everyone got it right? Any doubt? No. Good. So let's see you all tomarrow for the party. And you all will not be having class the next day cause we know you guys would be tired. So... take care!! You all can go back."

"I'm really excited Y/n!!! I can't wait for tomarrow." Jimin said jumping excitedly, releasing extra pheromones and showing weird but cute poses.

" Jimin said jumping excitedly, releasing extra pheromones and showing weird but cute poses

"Mm me too." Y/n said in a faint tone.

"Hey. What happened to you? Tell me." Jimin asked worried.

"Swear you wont kill me?"

"Afcorse I wont."

*After a 4yrs long story*

"YOU FUCKING DID WHAT?? Now he know me!!!! Y/n you are gone!!!!!" Jimin screamed.

"Wait wait. That's not all. I have more to say." Y/n said hoping that atleast telling him the 'Tae thing' would change his mood of killing her. And...

*After another 4yrs of story*

"That's my gurl!!! I'm really proud of you. These dicks should know that we are not like their whores." Jimin said hugging her.

"Exactly Jim." Y/n said happy about the fact that he forgot his murderous mood.

"But that does not change the fact that you told him my name you bitch!" He ran behind Y/n.

"Jimin?" Jimin turned to see the owner of the voice to meet.... *yea the one that you all are thinking about*

"Yes sir." He said in a polite voice.

"Please. Call me Suga."