-14-

Y/n woke up in an unfamiliar room. She dont really remember anything much from last night, but thanked God that the room was not looking creepy. The moment she noticed that she was wearing someone else's shirt and nothing else other than her under garments, was the moment when she freaked out. That too a guy's shirt. She pulled the blanket away and walked downstairs hearing some noise from the kitchen.

"Oh you are awake. Good morning!!"

She just couldn't believe what was happening. The sight in front of her. The person in front of her. This was all confusing.

"Are you ok? Sore from last night? Yah!! You shouldn't have come all the way down here

"Are you ok? Sore from last night? Yah!! You shouldn't have come all the way down here. I would have brought you breakfast there."

"Where am I? Why am I here? Wait. Why are YOU here Tae?" Y/n asked having even more questions to ask, heart beating loud from hearing the words 'sore' and 'last night'.

"What are you talking about? This is my house. And you are here as a part of the steamy might that we shared yesterday." Tae said holding her waist to which she pushed him.

"Wait wait wait. No way. Why don't I remember anything?" Y/n asked pulling her hair.

Tae went and hugged her seeing her cry. He slowly rubbed circles on her back trying to soothe her.

"Move. BACK OFF. DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME!!" Y/n screamed pushing Tae again.

"WTF are you doing? Is this how you act after what happened yesterday? Woah!!! I didn't know you were this much of a slut!!"

"FUCK OFF!!!!" Saying that she noticed her clothes scattered on the floor near the couch. She wore it and left his house, slamming the door, giving him a last glare, eyes filled with tears. After she left Tae dialled someone.

"Jk. She left. I did my part. Did you?
Mm good. Now let's see how things are going. And we can move accordingly." Tae said thorough the phone, smiling, looking at the door.

" Tae said thorough the phone, smiling, looking at the door