EPILOGUE 3

"Aawww.... the baby is so cute." Y/n screamed.

"She looks just like him. Right Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

"Yea." Jungkook smiled looking at the baby and to the mother.

"She's beautiful. Just like my baby." Namjoon said hugging Jin.

The Namjin couple had a beautiful girl. They got married last year.

"Guys. In this moment I want to say something." Jungkook said and then turned towards Jimin.

"Jimin. I was a guy who was behind my born richness and handsomeness. I always thought that I could make anyone fall for me with my face and money. But you changed it. I never thought I could love someone. Because for me money was love. That was how I was raised. After I was born my parents never looked after me well cause they were always busy with their job and after my 12th birthday my parents gave me a house and Tae, who was their friend's son. Both of us lived in that house and every month they would give us a huge amount as a pocket money. This was how we grew. Money and party and girls. Then you came. And you proved me that money is not love. And also not to be an asshole." He said whispering the last sentence. He sighed and continued "I love you Jimin. A lot. And I dont think I can live without you. Hell being away from you for a few minutes kill me. So... Jimin... will you marry me?" Jungkook asked going on his knees.

The whole room gasped. Y/n was crying. Everyone was happy except Jimin. His expression was a little difficult to understand. Seeing that Jungkook got up from his knees.

"Wh- why are you not saying anything?" Jungkook asked worried.

After a long silence Jimin slapped him. Again everyone in the room gasped.

"Is this how you propose to your mate? Is this romantic for you? Woahhh and I wanted to receive a perfect proposal in my life!!" Jimin said crying.

"So... so you dont want to marry me?"

"Afcorse I want to."

Jungkook was beyond happy and he kissed him followed by the 'awws' in the room.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. It was just my damn hormones." Jimin said after the kiss.

And again everyone in the whole room gasped.

"Really??? Jim I'm so happy for you." Y/n said hugging Jimin.

"Thankyou Y/n."

Seeing all this, Jungkook remembered the day Jimin told him that he was pregnant.

2 weeks back.

"Please Jungkoook!!! Just come with me." Jimin whined.

"But I'm busy baby."

"And by busy you meant simply standing there with a glass of coffee, thinking something nonsense?" Jimin asked, hands placed on his waist with an expressionless face.

"I was just thinking that 'what new kink of mine should I use of you.' You cannot call it nonsense baby." Jungkook said licking his lips and eyeing a blushing omega.