-40-

"You can go in now." Jungkook said after taking a shower, wearing a white robe.

"Yah!! You said you made Carbonara for me. Where is it? Just like that you took a shower? Without feeding me? Oh wait..... did you lie?" Jimin asked with a shocked face.

"Wh-what? Nooo. Actually.... um.. I- I did make. But then when we came back it got spoiled. Yah!!!! You really took a long time with your tutor shit!!! So I had to throw it away. And that smell made me puke too. So I took a shower." Jungkook replied scratching the back of his neck, looking away. "You can take a shower now."

"Mm ok... but when I'm back. I want my Carbonara. Ok???" Jimin commanded, pointing his fingers to Jungkook.

"Ok. Ok. Now go." Jungkook replied pushing him to their bathroom.

"Mm.... let me see how to cook them. Where is youtubeee... aah... got it. Oohh wait. So much of #jikook posts are there. What is going on?" He kept on mumbling, going through his phone. He clicked their hashtag to see many posts under it, like

'Look at them. They are sooooo cutteee'

'Jimin and Jungkook are made for each other.'

'Guys. I heard Jungkook oppa read these posts.'

'Really??? Wah!!! Jungkook oppaaaa... saranghae.....'

'Jungkook oppa. Come live once with Jimin.'

'Jungkook oppa is soo hot.'

'Yeah oppa. Come live.'

'We want live!!! We want live!!!'

He chuckled reading the posts "Should I do a live? I'll wear a tee and go live just for a second cause I want to know how it feels to go live and read their comments." Jungkook set his laptop and sat in front, after drying his hair.

He was shocked to see the viewers increasing as soon as he started.

Even the comments was getting filled with so much of 'Jungkook oppa saranghae' and 'handsome

Even the comments was getting filled with so much of 'Jungkook oppa saranghae' and 'handsome....' and 'love you...' and all.

Jimin heard Jungkook talking so much and came out wearing his robe, after his shower, wondering whom he was talking to.

He peeked from his bathroom and was confused to see Jungkook looking at himself through the camera in his laptop and talking to himself. He moved even closer to see that he was doing some live shit.

He could see the comments section getting filled. And he was not liking the comments at all. So much of 'Jungkook oppa' and 'saranghae'.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked