-7-

"Oh shit shit. Oof breathe in breathe out Y/n. It's just your music trainer. Moreover you were not the one grinding on him. So what? Ugh!! Come on you dumbass... open the freaking door." Y/n kept on mumbling holding the door handle of the music club room. When she was about to open, someone else from inside already opened. She looked up to see her trainer, Min freaking Yoongi.

"Hi sir." She greeted by bowing and went inside and sat on a chair which was placed in front of a piano, without giving him a glance. Infact without looking anywhere, scared to meet THE ONE that she didn't want to meet.

"I've seen her somewhere." The trainer thought.

"Guys I am Min Yoongi, your music trainer. You are here to learn what I teach or else you will see my real form, with ma tounge technology. Got it you fuckers?"

There was a complete silence in the hall apart from the sound of the A.C. "Oh shit! Got it students?" The trainer asked.

"Yes." The students whispered afraid of what was gonna come.

"And guys you all can call me Suga. No need for all the sir bullshit. Now I'll call out your names and I want you all to come here and sign these form."

After calling out a few names, "Y/n please come and sign." The trainer said.

After signing she went back to her place, without looking anywhere. "ThankGod he's not here." She thought.

"Ok now the last person Kim Taehyung." The trainer called.

"Oh no no. Not him." Y/n mumbled and slowly peeked to see the devil himself.

"Oh Fuck!!!!" She mentally screamed.

After signing he went back to his seat in front of another piano which was placed near Y/n's

"He was there here all this time? And that too near me??? How come I didn't notice him? Wish I was an omega like Jim so I could atleast smell him!! What would he even smell like? Maybe some good manly scent? Wait. What?? Huh no way. He might be smelling like some gutter waste. Or maybe like my neighbor's poop. I'm sure."

"What are you thinking about, zoning out for too long. Huh?" Taehyung whispered in her ears. Both of them now really close, more to her liking.

"Mmmm.... he does smell good. Wait what? You bitch. Stop thinking bullshit."  She thought.

"Fuck off Tae. Let me concentrate." She said anger filling her voice.

"I want to concentrate too. But this skirt of yours is not helping me." Tae said running circles on her exposed thigh. "Meet me near the locker." With that said he left the room telling Yoongi that he wanted to go to the restroom.