-16-

"Jim.... he- he... he raped me.... " Y/n cried hugging onto Jimin in her house.

"What do you mean by he raped you?" Jimin asked hard to take in what he heard.

"I meant he stuck his dick in me without my knowledge?" Y/n tried explaining 'biologically'

"Without your knowledge? Didn't you try to push him off?"

"I don't remember him raping me. That's the worst part. I dont even remember how his dick look like. Shit. I can't even believe I lost my virginity without even knowing how it felt like." Y/n kept on mumbling.

"Y/n Focus." Jimin shook her shoulders.

"OMG!! Am I pregnant? Cause I feel like I'm acting hormonal."

Hearing her foolishness, Jimin face palmed himself.

"Yah!! Let me knock some sense into you. YOU WON'T GET PREGNANT WHEN YOU JUST HAD SEX. OK??? Does that clear your doubt?"

"Jimin..... I- I'm scared. I dont want to get pregnant in such a young age. And he didn't even use any protection."

"Dont worry Y/n. Stay strong. Mm? Ok? I'll come back in a sec."

"Where are you going?" Y/n asked tugging on his shirt.

"There is someone that I want to see right now." He said rage filling his eyes.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"What the fuck did your fucker friend do to my Y/n?" Jimin asked pulling Jungkook by his collar.

"What are you talking about? I dont know anything." Jungkook defended himself.

"Y/n is crying saying that your friend raped her. You have no idea how broke she is. She's not even acting right." Jimin said sadness filling his voice.

"Listen Jimin. There is no way Tae raped her. She might have given herself willingly. So dont..."

"SHE IS NOT A SLUT. SO DONT EVER QUESTION MY FRIEND'S SANITY. YOU GOT THAT?" Jimin growled in a low cute wolf voice. But Jungkook being an Alpha didn't like 'his' omega growling at him.

"DON'T GROWL AT YOUR ALPHA, OMEGA!!" jungkook growled back with dominance filling his every single word. His scent changed which made Jimin purr in submission, not liking this scent. His wolf felt down hearing 'his' alpha growl at him. Seeing that Jungkook sighed.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook hugged Jimin taking in his vanilla cinnamon smell. Jimin hugged back, finding comfortable in that forestwood and sandal smell.

'What the fuck are you doing Jimin? He's not your fucking mate

'What the fuck are you doing Jimin? He's not your fucking mate.' Jimin realised and reminded his wolf that. And then he pushed Jungkook.

"Leave me. And go tell your bastard to leave my friend alone." Saying that Jimin left his apartment.

"Woah. What the hell happened? For a second I thought I found my mate." Jungkook thought.

"Wait. Is he really my mate?"