-5-

"Dick!! Why are you calling me this late? Its freaking 2 in the morning. Go to sleep." Tae said sleepy

"Ugh!! I can't Tae!! Why is he not giving himself to me? I mean everyone does. Then why can't he?" Jungkook asked trusfrated. *Ahem I mean frustrated*

"Who are you even talking about?" Tae asked snoring in between.

"Jimin, you dickhead!!!" Jungkook screamed irritated.

"Maybe he have standards? Bro... go to sleep. That's it I'm hanging up."

"No no wait... Tae.. TAE??? UGH!!! DICK!!" Jungkook screamed throwing his phone. "WTF are you doing to me Jimin?"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"What's wrong with him Jim?" Y/n asked taking a bite off his sandwich, walking to their college.

"I can clearly see that he's a fuckboy. And I'm not interested in such guys. And moreover I'm not interested in having kids in such a young age fucking with such guys."

"Well our ancestors have invented a rubber thingy called condoms. Does that ring a bell?" Y/n asked taking another bite.

"What if I'm on my heat?" Jimin asked snatching back his sandwich.

"You know when heat strikes you right? Then what?"

"Ok then let me ask you a question. Even I noticed the dick friend of his eyeing you. Why not giving it a go?"

"Pfft!!! He seems full of himself." Y/n said rolling her eyes.

"Uhuh!! Same goes with me. So let's conclude saying we both are not interested in them. Ok?"

"Mm ok."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Guys. I am the President of the senior club, Alpha Kim Namjoon. This is the Vice President, Omega Kim Seokjin. And this is the President of the dance club, Omega Jung Hoseok. And Alpha Min Yoongi, the President of the music club. It is our warm pleasure to meet you guys. Being the junior there are some rules you all have to follow. I'm sure you all know that. That's all for now. You all can go back to you respective classes."

"Jim

"Jim.. Jim.. that music club guy!! Remember him??" Y/n asked Jimin shaking him, eyes wide open.

"Umm no? Who's he? You ex? Crush?"

"Dick. That's the guy you were grinding on few days back. The Kitten guy. Remember?"

"Fuck!!"

"Now? Sure baby follow me."

Jimin turned around, startled hearing that all of a sudden. But his face changed to an irritated one when he saw Jungkook behind him, just an inch away.

"Ugh!!! Now you... not again..."