-26-

They had a perfect sleep with cuddles, vanilla cinnamon and forestwood sandal filling the room. Jimin was the one to wake up first cause of the sunshine through their windows. *And by that I dont mean Hobi is creeping through thier windows.😂*

He checked the time to see he woke up early. "Guess I did had a good sleep", He thought. "Mmm... what to do now?? Guess I'll make breakfast for us."

He slowly moved Jungkook's huge hands from him and got up from the bed tip toeing towards the door. He then went to the kitchen and searched through the groceries and fridge to find something to cook.

"Mm... what to make? What to make? Aahh sandwiches!! I'll make some sandwiches." He kept on mumbling to himself. He made a few sandwiches and two cups of coffee and was ready to set up the table when someone with a familiar scent hugged him from behind.

"Mm.... what are you making babe?"

"Sandwiches!!! You like them? It's really tasty!!!" He exclaimed proud of himself.

"Mm... but I dont want sandwich now.... I want something else...." Jungkook said pouting.

"Ohhh.... what do you want then?" Jimin asked face dropping thinking that he made something that his mate dont like.

"I want you...." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ears.

Jimin was in the most darkest shade of red. "Yah!!!!" To change his flustered mood, he giggled and bit one sandwich.

"Jiminah.... Give me also one."

"Here." Jimin handed him a sandwich.

"I dont want this." He put the sandwich back in the plate.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you dont like sand-" Jimin was flustered when Jungkook suddenly bit the sandwich which he was biting on.

"This is the sandwich that I want."

After taking the bite Jungkook put the bitten sandwich on the plate and moved towards Jimin. He was stuck between the kitchen counter and his huge alpha. Jungkook moved closer towards Jimin, eyes fixed on the plump ones. Jimin closed his eyes when suddenly his alarm rang.

"Fuck Jungkook!!! We have college!!" He screamed running  towards the bathroom for taking a shower.

"Ugh!!! This fucking alarm!!" Jungkook said frustrated. "Babyy let's shower together since we are late."

"Shut up you pervert!!!" Jimin screamed from the bathroom.