-39-

"Mate?" Taemin asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"Jungkook-ah why are you here?" Jimin asked from behind Taemin.

"We are going Jimin."

"But...." Jimin stopped when he saw the glare emitting from Jungkook. "Just a minute. Let me take my papers." Jimin said as he went inside and came back after a few seconds to see both of the alphas glaring at each other, both of them emitting scent. Taemin's scent made him feel disgusted and Jungkook's scent made him shiver which made him purr and shake.

"Sorry Jimin-ah." Jungkook said as he hugged Jimin and eased his glare which brought back Jimin's favourite firewood sandal smell.

Taemin was not liking all this act going on in front of him. "But leave after having lunch with me Jimin-ah. I ordered Pizza for you." He said.

"Its ok, but I made Carbonara for him. His favourite." Jungkook said giving him a fake smile.

Both of them were now walking through the corridor of Taemin's building. Jungkook walking furiously and Jimin limping behind him. Jungkook turned around to see his mate limping with loads of papers in his hand. He chuckled and went to Jimin.

"I've got you." Jungkook said and picked him up.

" Jungkook said and picked him up

"Sorry. I shouldn't have gone this rough on you. But watching you limp is pretty cute though." Jungkook replied with a smirk to which Jimin blushed furiously.