TRIP TO KAILASH

A few days went by, Narayan and Mata Laxmi spent all their time with Amarsri, playing with her. She did had some charm to her. Mata Laxmi even gave her a pair of Payal and Bracelets made of pure gold, that will grow in size as she grows old.
Sheshnag grew very protective of her, never letting her out of his sight and Amarsri liked him too, she always tried to grab his tail, he sometimes used to tickle her with it. He also blessed her that no Nagastra can harm her.

Mahadev telepathically asked Narayan to bring Amarsri to him, So he and Devi Parvati can also spend time with her. Narayan not wanting to let her go also telepathically told him a silly excuse.
“MAHADEV AGAR AMARSRI KAILASH AAYEGI TOH USE SARDI LAG JAYEGI.” Narayan said and instantly bit his tongue realising who he was talking to.
“NARAYAN YEH BAAT AAPKO BHI PATA HAI SARDI YA KOI BHI BIMARI MANUSHYO KO HOTI HAI DIVYA PRANIYO KO NAHI, BAHANA MAT BANAYIYE. MUJHE BHI MILNA HAI.” Mahadev bluntly said telepathically.
“ACCHA THIK HAI.” Narayan said giving up sadly. He took Amarsri who was playing with Mata Laxmi.
“KAHA JAA RAHE HAI ISSE LEKE ?” She asked.
“MAHADEV KO MILNE KA MAN HAI.” He said half-heartedly. Mata Laxmi chuckled at his behaviour. He did grew very fond of her just in a matter of few days.
Narayan held Amarsri securely and teleported to Kailash and found Mahadev pacing back and forth and Mata Parvati waiting impatiently. Mahadev looked at them and came quickly towards them grabbing Amarsri from Narayan's hand and showed her to Mata Parvati.
“BAHUT HI PYAARI HAI PRABHU.” Mata Parvati said taking Amarsri in her Arms.
“WAH BEHEN WAH, MUJHE TOH BHOOL GAYI.” Narayan complained. Mata Parvati just chuckled and assured him its not like that.
“DEKHIYE DONO ISKE AAKHE AAPKI TARAH HAI, KINTU AAKHO KA RANG NARAYAN JAISA, ONTH AAPKI TARAH HAI KINTU MUSKURAHAT NARAYAN JAISI.” Mata Parvati pointed out.
“KYUKI AMARSRI HARIHAR KA STREEYOCHIT SWAROOP HAI, PARVATI.” Mahadev said.
“WAISE AMARSRI KE PAYAL AUR KANGAN BAHUT SUNDAR HAI, KYA DEVI LAXMI NE DIYE HAI ?” Mahadev asked Narayan nodded proudly.
Mata Parvati started playing with Amarsri and Mahadev looked at Narayan, Narayan also looked at him confused. Mahadev then gave him a 'you may go now' gesture.
“KINTU AMARSRI KE SAATH ABHI TOH AAYA HU, AAPKO AUR NAHI KHELENA USKE SAATH ?” Narayan asked telepathically.
“HARIHARESHWARI NAHI, KEVAL AAP JAYIYE.” Mahadev replied telepathically. Narayan gave him a look of 'I am not going without her' to him. Mahadev sighed.
“BAS 2 DIN KI TOH BAAT HAI.” Mahadev said telepathically. Narayan sighed and went back to vaikunth.
Amarsri got bored in Kailash, she missed Vaikunth. It was not like she didn't love Mahadev it was just that Narayan always spent time with her, Mahadev on the other hand meditated for most of the day and only played with her at night when she was sleepy. Mata Parvati was nice as only she played with her most of the time but then again she also had errands to run but Mata Laxmi never left her alone even for once. Amarsri also missed Sheshnag, Nagraj Vasuki was too small for her liking and he only had one head.

Here in Vaikunth, 2 days felt like 2000 years to Narayan, he was not able to focus on anything without her, he missed her laugh, her smile and how she embraced him

Here in Vaikunth, 2 days felt like 2000 years to Narayan, he was not able to focus on anything without her, he missed her laugh, her smile and how she embraced him. Mata Laxmi also got bored without her, she didn't had anyone to play with, anyone to take care of. Sheshnag missed her the most, he missed how she would try to hold his tail but it would always slip from her little hands but she would always try again.
Suddenly Mahadev appeared out of nowhere with Amarsri on the 3rd day. Narayan saw them and instantly got up and grabbed Amarsri and showered her with kisses, she also embraced him or his neck to be more specific as she still is a small baby. Mahadev chuckled seeing their love.

“LAGTA HAI AAPNE AMARSRI KO BAHUT YAAD KIYA.” Mahadev pointed out. Narayan nodded smiling. Mahadev got a little sad as he saw the fore coming future. He bid his good byes and left.
---------------------------
A/N
WHO WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY WITH SHESHNAG OR VASUKI ?
COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️