CAUGHT IN HIS OWN WEB

Maharaj Dhritrashtra ordered Shakuni to leave for Gandhar the next day and Pitamah Bhism made sure he won’t return back for at least a year. Shakuni was furious with Amarsri now, he had to kill her now, she was in his way. He can give the throne of Hastinapoor to Duryodhan anytime with his cunningness, but only if Amarsri is out of the way.

At midnight he snuck into the Royal and Noble ladies quarters with his dagger. He made his way to Amarsri's room.

He came inside and was shocked to see the hand fans were floating above her head fanning her by itself. He thought she was some kind of a witch so he screamed loudly waking her up.

Amarsri woke up, the fans vanished, she also screamed seeing him here all of a sudden. By now Kunti and Subhadra came running in her room followed by Pandavas and Maharaj Dhritrashtra and Maharani Gandhari.

They all were shocked finding Shakuni here. A plan crossed her mind.

“YEH KAISA VYVHAAR HAI, MAHARAJ ? KISI BHI STREE KE KAKSHA MAI AISE GHUSNA ?” Amarsri said pointing at Shakuni, Kunti came near her with Subhadra and hugged her.

“SHAKUNI !! YAHA KYU AAYE HO ?!!” Maharaj Dhritrashtra asked angrily. Shakuni didn’t know what to say.

“MERE KAKSH MAI NA JAANE KYA KARNE AAYE THE YEH, AWASHYA KUCH ANUCHIT KARNE AAYE HOGE.” Amarsri said fake crying, adding fuel to the fire.

“AISA KUCH NAHI-” Shakuni was about to say something but before he could he was pinned on the wall by Arjun.

“EK BACCHI KE SAATH ?!?! KITNA AUR GIRENGE AAP GANDHAR RAJ !?!” Arjun said.

“PRIYE ARJUN MAI YAHA YEH KARNE NAHI AAYA THA.” Shakuni tried to say.

“BAS AB BAHUT HO GAYA AB YUDH HOGA, AVANTI DWARIKA AUR HASTINAPOOR KE BICH, EK RAJKUMARI KA AISA APMAAN HUA HAI.” Amarsri said. Dhritrashtra gulped.

“NAHI PUTRI NAHI, YUDH MAT KARAO, MAI SHAKUNI KO DAND DUNGA, KADA SE KADA DAND DUNGA.” Dhritrashtra said.

"BOLO PUTRI SHAKUNI KO KYA DAND DENA CHAHOGI ." Gandhari said.

“AISE KARYO KE LIYE TOH SIRF MRITYU DAND HOTA HAI KINTU GANDHAR RAJ AAPKE SAMBANDHI HAI ISS LIYE AAP INKO ISSI SHARN HASTINAPOOR SE JANE KE LIYE KAHIYE AUR YE KAMSE SE KAM 5 VARSHO TAK VAPAS NA AAYE.” Amarsri said.

“AWASHYA PUTRI, MERE BHAI KI TARAF SE MAI KSHAMA MAANGTI HU.” Gandhari said.

Shakuni was kicked out of the palace the very next moment by Dhritrashtra himself. He fell in the eyes of both Maharaj and Maharani Gandhari.

“TUM THIK TOH HONA SAKHI ?” Arjun asked. Amarsri nodded.

“JO HUA ACCHA NAHI HUA, MUJHE TOH SAMPNE MAI BHI VICHAR NAHI KAR SAKTA THA KI MAMASHREE AISA NEECH KARYA KARENGE.”  Yuddhistir said.

“MERA BAS CHALTA NA JYEST TOH MAI UNKI ISI SHARN HATYA KAR DETA.” Bheem said angrily.

“CHODO YEH SAB, AVANTIKA AARAM SE SO JAO. HUM SAB CHALTE HAI, AUR KUCH BHI CHAHIYE TOH BOL DENA.” Yuddhistir said and they all left leaving Amarsri alone.

She closed the door and lied down on the bed. She flicked her wrist and the Hand fans again appeared and started fanning her. She chuckled at how Shakuni scream seeing these. She again fell in a deep slumber.
--------------------------------
A/N
THE BEST THING ABOUT AMARSRI IS THAT SHE KNOWS WHEN AND HOW TO USE HER STATUS AND POWER.

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️