THE COMPLETE FAMILY

All of them reached Madhavpur, Saurashtra. They were given a very grand welcome, All of them made their way towards the huge Palace. They were greeted by Maharaj Shekhar and Maharani Sunaina. All of them touched their feet. When Amarsri was about to do it they just hugged her.

“HUMARI BETI KO JEEVAN KI SARI KHUSHIYA MILE.” Maharaj Shekhar said, cupping her face. Maharani also embraced her.

“HUMARE GALE TOH LAGO PUTRI.” Maharaj Dilip says from behind. He and Maharani Aarvi both hug her tightly and shower her with blessings and kisses.

Next they greet Yuvraj Prithvik and Rajkumari Pallavi.

“PRANIPAT MAMASHREE AUR MAMISHREE.” Amarsri says.

“KALYAN HO !!” Both of them say.

“AMARSRI KYA TUM AUR RAJKUMAR ARJUN, RAJKUMARI KO BHAGA KE LAYI HO YAHA ?” Prithvik asks. Pallavi nudges him, he shrugs it off.

“HA, SEEDHA BHAGA KE LAYE HAI.” Amarsri says.

“YAHA YEH SAB BATE KARENGE ARYA ?” Pallavi says.

“ANDAR CHALIYE SAB BATAUNGI.” Amarsri said.

They all went to the Royal Garden where the mandap was made. But before anything there came a dilemma, who will do the Kanyadan, they got confused but Maharaj Shekhar came to their rescue and did it. The wedding rituals started Amarsri was with Prithvik telling him the story of how they abducted Rukmini, he was chuckling the entire time. Subhadra was not here as someone must be there in Dwarika, to welcome the newly wed couple.

The ritual of Gathbandhan started and Rukmini called Amarsri to do it. Amarsri smiled at both of them and kneeled beside them. She made two knots tightly, they both just stared at her with love, happy that they found their lost daughter back now they both won’t let her go away from them.

Although they were gods and that too the supreme ones, they too were vulnerable to love, no matter who, a daughter always loves her father the most because she knows at least there is one man in the world who will never hurt her, and no one in the world can love a girl more than her father.

And the bond of Amarsri and Devi Laxmi was also no less. Devi Laxmi to Amarsri was someone who can take place of all others but no one can take hers, a mother. Of all the gifts life has to offer, a mother is the greatest of them all. She too waited years for her, In treta yug whenever playing with Luv and Kush, she always remembered how Amarsri used to play with her.

Now no one can separate them, no one can come between their happy family. Without her Narayan and Devi Laxmi passed the hardest moments alone while everyone thought they were fine. But it was all fine now, sometimes you separate at the wrong time but meet again at the right time.

The wedding rituals were over soon, and they all started their journey to Dwarika, Maharaj Dilip and Maharani Aarvi were a little sad, Biology is the least of what makes someone a parent, family is family whether it’s one you start out with, the one you end up with or the family you gain along the way. Amarsri assured them that she will soon come to meet them.

Maharaj Shekhar provided Rukmini with a doli, So Krishna offered Amarsri to sit in his Rath. They all started their journey again. Amarsri got tired and slept keeping head on Krishna’s lap. He rode the Rath with one hand and the second one caressing her head, Oh how thankful he would have been if he had 4 hands in this form. The heart of Arjun and Balram melted seeing the scene, they were riding on the either side of the Rath.

“MADHAV MAI AAP DONO KE SAMBANDH KO SAMJHA NAHI.” Arjun said.

“AUR KABHI SAMAJH BHI NAHI PAOGE JAB TAK VASTAVIKTA KA BODH NAHI HOGA.” Balram said, Krishna chuckled.

“AUR YEH VASTAVIKTA KA BODH KAB HOGA ?” Arjun asked confused, what is the reality he is not aware of.

“SAMAYE AANE PAR.” Amarsri said waking up.

“TUM SOI NAHI ?” Balram asked confused.

“KOI ITNE ZOR SE BAAT KARE TOH KISKO NEEND AATI HAI, DWARIKA JANE MAI KITNA SAMAYE LAGEGA.” She asked rubbing her eyes, careful not to mess the Kajal.

“BAS NAGAR SAAMNE HI HAI.” Krishna said pointing in front, the entire Dwarika city was lit like it was Diwali, like Shri ram came with Sita, a truly accurate example.

They were given a grand and hearty welcome, they all went inside where Subhadra welcomed the newly wed couple. Soon the ritual of ring finding was about to start, Amarsri takes out her ring and puts it in the vessel, she stirs it nicely looking at both of them with her signature charming smile. She takes her hand out and they start finding it, Revati and Subhadra cheered for Rukmini whereas Arjun and Balram cheered for Krishna, Amarsri didn't take any side. Rukmini takes the ring out after what felt like an eternity. And they all clap.

“ARTHAT VYAVAHIK JEEVAN MAI RUKMINI KI SATTA RAHEGI.” Revati says teasingly. They all laughed.

“RUKMINI KI SATTA TOH MERE HRIDAYE MAI HUMESHA RAHEGI.” Krishna said.

“OOOOOO...” Amarsri, Arjun, Subhadra and Dau said at the same time making Rukmini blush.
They remaining ceremonies went smoothly, Arjun was with Subhadra the entire time, telling her the story, Amarsri was with Revati and Dau telling them the same Story.
--------------------------------
A/N
THEIR FAMILY IS FINALLY COMPLETE !!!

SECOND RAAS-LEELA CHAPTER COMING SOON.

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.