THE ESCAPE

A fly came out of nowhere and started irritating Arjun, he shooed it with his hand but it came again. Due to this he got a tingling sensation in his nose and sneezed, so hard that his wig fell off, A dasi turned around, she saw him and screamed gaining everyone’s attention.

“BANDHI BANA LO ISSE.” Rukmi ordered his guards.

“AB KYA KARE ?” Rukmini asked panicking.

“AB BHAGENGE.” Amarsri says, she grabs Rukmini’s hand and runs towards the door, Arjun throws the plate of Gulal and flowers on everyone and goes after them, fighting off the guards.

A guard comes in front of the 2 ladies, Amarsri just kicks him and goes towards the open door but Rukmi comes in front of them, but by them Arjun comes and engages in duel with him, making Rukmi unconscious.

The three come out of the chaos and find two horses to their luck, Amarsri mounts on one horse and Arjun helps Rukmini climb on that, he grabs the other horse and escape from the palace.

They soon reach near the temple but a proportion of Army follow them with Rukmi.

“TUM DONO MANDIR JAYO MAI INHE YAHI ROKTA HU.” Arjun says. Amarsri nods and escorts Rukmini to the Mandir.

“DHANYAWAAD TUMHARA PUTRI.” Rukmini says, Amarsri just winks at her and tilts her head gesturing her to go. She then rides back to where Arjun was fighting with the Army alone, she summons her Narayani Dhanush and starts fighting alongside Arjun. She doesn't need to summon arrows the energy from the string of this bow is enough to make the soldiers fall backwards.

Suddenly a Hal falls between them and the soldiers, Amarsri smiles and turns her head around to find none other than Balram on a brown horse with a mace, the Vidarbh Army is so screwed now.

“PRANIPAT TATSHREE, AAP YAHA ?” Amarsri asks.

“TUM MILNE NAHI AAYI, TOH MAI HI AAGAYA.” Balram says smiling, his gaze then falls on Arjun, he looks a bit surprised seeing him in a sari.

“PRANIPAT JYESHT BHRATA BALRAM.” Arjun says shyly.

“KALYAN HO..........KAHNA JO NA KARAYE.” He says chuckling. He then started fighting the Army alone and effortlessly.

Amarsri saw a White Rath going from her peripheral vision, she looked at it and saw Krishna and Rukmini gesturing her to come to them. She rode the horse towards them, they both saw her with love and affection. Finally their family was complete after almost 4 million years.

“HUMARA RATH CHALAOGI PUTRI ?” Krishna offered her how could she deny. She got off the horse and quickly climbed on the front seat of Rath and started riding it.

“RUK JAO KRISHNA, MUJHSE YUDH KARO !!!” Rukmi yelled coming behind them, Amarsri increased the speed.

“PADHARIYE BHRATA RUKMI AUR APNE BEHENOI KA PRANIPAT SWIKAR KIJIYE, DUSRI BAAR.” Krishna says and laughs, Amarsri also chuckles.

“RUKMINI KA VIVAH SHISHUPAL KE SAATH NISCHIT HUA THA, KISI AUR KI SAMPATI LE JATE TUMHE LAJJA NAHI AATI.” Rukmi said, hitting the last nerve of both Krishna and Amarsri, how dare he call a woman someone’s property. Amarsri slowed the Rath, stopping it, Rukmi comes in front of them.

“LAXMI SAMPATI KA DAAN KARTI HAI WOH SWAYAM SAMPATI NAHI HOTI, USSI PRAKAR SAB STREEYA LAXMI KA SWAROOP HOTI HAI.” Krishna said standing up.

“PRALAP MAT KARO KRISHNA, SHASHTRA UTHAO” Rukmi challenges.

“KYU PARAJIT HONA CHAHTE HO RUKMI, LAUT JAO, AUR VIDARBH NARESH KO RUKMINI AUR MERI OOR SE PRANIPAT KEHNA.” Krishna said Rukmi scoffed.

“RUKMINI MAI TUMHE AADESH DETA HU KI ISI SHARN MERE RATH PAR AAO.” Rukmi says.
“NAHI BHRATASHREE, AB MERE SAARE MAARG DWARIKA KI OOR JATE HAI, MUJHE KSHAMA KARNA.” Rukmini says.

“RUKMINI !! AGAR TUM MERE SAATH NAHI AAOGI TOH MAI TUMHARA MRIT DEH APNE SAATH LE KAR JAYUNGA.” Rukmi says. Shocking both Krishna and Amarsri, how can a brother say words like this to his sister. Looks like he is inviting his death.

“BHRATASHREE, MAI AB SHRI KRISHNA KE SHARAN MAI HU AUR MERE JEEVAN KA RATH SWAYAM AMARSRI CHALA RAHI HAI, AB YAM BHI MERI JAAN NAHI LE SAKTE, HAT CHODIYE AUR LAUT JAYIYE” Rukmini says.

“LAUT JAO RUKMI, APNI BEHEN KI BAAT MAANO.” Krishna says loosing his patience now.

“RUKMINI, TUMNE ISKE KARAN APNE BHRATA KA APMAAN KIYA HAI, KINTU YEH TUMHARE SAATH HUMESHA NAHI RAHEGA, ISKA AUR TUMHARA VYOG HO JAYEGA, AWASHYA VYOG HOGA !!” Rukmi says. Looks like the death accepted his invitation as Krishna is furious with him now.

Krishna holds his hand up with index finger high, suddenly they all hear thunder and lightning, the clouds look like they are on fire, the fire clouds take form of sometimes like a toranado, its tips reaching his index finger and takes form of a chakra. Krishna just summoned his Sudarshan Chakra. Amarsri looks at him and then looks at Rukmini who just looked at her with worriedly. She then glances at Rukmi who just had fear in his eyes. Oh God he is so dead now.

“APNI BEHEN KE LIYE AISE BHISHAN SHABAD KEHTE HUYE HRIDAYA NAHI KAPA, ISS KE LIYE MAI TUMHARE PRAAN LE LUNGA.” Krishna said as Sudarshan chakra went after Rukmi. He got off his rath and backed away, falling in the process.

“WOH MERE BHRATASHREE HAI PRABHU, UNKE PRAAN MAT LIJIYE.” Rukmini pleads.

“KINTU ISSE DAND TOH AWASHYA DUNGA MAI.” Krishna said, the Chakra went right over Rukmi's head shaving his hair off in the front. Amarsri controlled her laughter.

They both sat down and Amarsri started the Rath again, Suddenly a realisation hits Krishna.

“PUTRI TUM THEEK TOH HO ?” He asks worried.

“HA, MUJHE KYA HOGA.” Amarsri said confused.

“BHAYE TOH NAHI LAGA NA ?” He asked, Rukmini also realized what he meant.

“NAHI LAGA, KYU ?” She answers much to Krishna’s relief.

“PICHLE BAAR SUDARSHAN CHAKRA KA PRAYOG KIYA THA TUMHARE SAAMNE TOH TUM BHAYEBHIT HO GAYI THI.” Krishna says remembering the awful day when he killed so many Asurs because of the curse. Amarsri also realized what he meant now.

“USS SAMAYE AAPNE BAHUT SE NIRPARDHIYO KI HATYA KI THI SHAYAD ISS LIYE BHAYEBHIT HO GAYI THI.” Amarsri said, Krishna and Rukmini both smiled.

They stopped their rath outside the city and soon Arjun and Balram came towards them.

“PRANIPAT MADHAV, AB AAGE KI KYA YOJNA HAI.” Arjun asks.

“AAGE KI YOJNA PAARTH, SAURASHTRA KE MADHAVPUR MAI VIVAH KA MANDAP TAIYYAR HAI, WAHA JAKE VIVAH HOGA AUR FIR BHARATVARSH MAI DHARMA KI STHAPNA, ADHARM KARNE WALO KA NAASH AUR PRAJA KO SUKH. BAS.” Krishna said. Arjun laughs.

“KYA YEH SAB AAPKE VIVAH SE SIDDHA HOGA MADHAV ?” Arjun asks.

“MERE VIVAH SE NAHI TOH TUMHARE VIVAH SE PARTH.” Krishna said confusing Arjun.

“KYA NANAJI NE YEH SAB AAYOJIT KIYA HAI ?” Amarsri asks.

“HA TUMHARE NANA NE HI AMANTRAN DIYA THA.” Krishna says, Amarsri smiles excited to meet his Nana and Nani after almost a year. She loved them both dearly and so did they. The best part about going to them was meeting his Mamashree who always used to pranks people with her and Mamishree, she always used to make her favourite dishes all by herself.

“AUR PUTRI, MITRA DILIP AUR BEHEN AARVI BHI AAYENGE.” Krishna said, Amarsri chuckled excitedly.

“KINTU MADHAV INN VASTRO MAI ?” Arjun asks.

“MUJHE GYAAT THA, ISS LIYE MAINE AUR SUBHADRA PEHLE SE HI TAIYAARI KI HAI.” Balram said showing them the bag of clothes.
“TATSHREE AAP DHANYA HAI.” Amarsri says jokingly. They all laugh.
----------------------------
A/N