WEDDING INVITATION

Its been a week since Ashwathama left, Karna was practicing archery with Vrishsena while Vrushali watched them from outside the training grounds. She was extremely happy since the father and son have been united and daily came to watch them practice.

Suddenly Amarsri excitedly came to the training grounds with special and decorated scroll in her hand.

"RADHEY ! VRUSHALI ! VRISHSENA ! EK SUKHAD KHABAR HAI." Amarsri said gaining their attention.

"KYA KHABAR HAI JIJI ?" Vrishsena asked.

"ABHIMANYU KA VIVAH HONE WALA HAI, RAJKUMARI UTTARA KE SAATH." Amarsri said. They all exclaimed happily.

"SACH ?" Vrushali asked.

"HA, AUR HUME TURANT HI MATSYA DESH BULAYA HAI." Amarsri said.

"HUM KAB JAYENGE ?" Vrishsena asked.

"KAL PRATAH KAAL." Amarsri said.

--

The next morning, they all got ready with the wedding gifts and were bidding their goodbyes to Maharaj Dilip and Maharani Aarvi.

"SHIGRAH HI MILTE HAI." Amarsri said to her parents.

"AWASHYA PUTRI, AB ADHARM KA NAASH NISHCHIT HAI." Dilip said with determination in his eyes, Aarvi also nodded.

They all made their way towards the raths.

"RADHEY ! MERE RATH PAR BAITHENGE ?" Amarsri offered.

"AWASHYA, YEH MERE SAUBHAGYA HOGA." Karna said and was about to sit on the charioteer's seat but Amarsri stopped him.

"RUKIYE RADHEY, RATH MAI CHALAUNGI." Amarsri said.

"AAP CHALAYENGI ?" Karna asked confused.

"HA, KYU MERE RATH CHALANE KI KSHAMTA PE AAPKO SANDEH TOH NAHI ?" Amarsri asked mischievously.

"BAITH JAYIYE PITASHREE, JIJI SE UTTAM RATH SHAYAD HI KOI CHALATA HO." Vrishsena said.

"MUJHE AAPKE RATH CHALANE KI KSHAMTA PAR KOI SANDEH NAHI HAI, KINTU YEH MERA DHARM HAI, MERE REHTE AAP KYU CHALAYENGI." Karna said, Amarsri chuckled.

"RADHEY AAP DHARM KI BAATE KARKE MUJHE RATH CHALANE SE AISE ROK RAHE HAI JAISE KI AAPKO PATA HI NAHI KI AAPKA DHARMRATH AAJ TAK KAUN CHALA RAHA THA." Amarsri said sitting on the Charioteer's seat. Karna looked at her confused.

"AB BAITH BHI JAYIYE." Amarsri said, Karna nodded and sat on the rath.

They all started the journey to Matsya desh, it was just a little far from Avanti, but with the speed of Amarsri it was nothing. Karna had to admit she was a great charioteer indeed, riding it fast but very smoothly. He wished he could ask her to ride his chariot in the war but was afraid of the curse that he received might affect her.

They stopped a little far from the city gates, waiting for Vrishsena and Vrushali to catch up. The city was painted in white and blue, and the flags had symbols of fish on it, it was more beautiful than Amarsri expected. Soon the rath of Vrushali and Vrishsena came and stopped beside them.

"WOH DWAR DEKH RAHE HO VRISHSENA ?" Amarsri asked pointing at the city gate.

"HA JIJI." Vrishsena said.

"WAHI SE PANDAVO KI PRACHAND SENA NIKLEGI, KAURAVO KI SENA PAR AKRAMAN KARNE. AUR ISS YUDH MAI TUMHARA AUR ABHIMANYU KA RATH SENAPATI KE RATH KE THIK PICHE HOGA." Amarsri said.

"KYA SENAPATI PITASHREE AUR KAKASHREE ARJUN BANENGE ?" Vrishsena asked.

"HA, YEH DONO SENAPATI AWASHYA BANENGE KINTU SENA NAYAK TUM AUR ABHIMANYU HI BANOGE." Amarsri said, Vrishsena had a proud look on his face, this is what he trained for ever since he can remember. They all went inside the city.

------------------------------------
A/N
READER BHAIYO AUR READER BEHENO MITHAI BATWAO, APNE ABHIMAMYU KA VIVAH HAI !!

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️