A PLAN OF ABDUCTION

They soon reached on the gates of Dwarika, Arjun was astonished by its beauty.

“SUBHADRA, PARTH KO NAGAR DIKHAO, MAI AMARSRI KO LEKE KUCH SAMAYE PASCHAT AAUNGA, EK MAHATWAPURN KARYA KARNA HAI.” Krishna said, Amarsri got confused.

“KYA MAI CHAL SAKTA HU, MADHAV ?” Arjun asked.

“TUM CHALO GE ? AGAR CHALOGE TOH MERI BAHUT SAHAYATA HO JAYEGI.” Vasudev said, Subhadra got a little sad. Amarsri chuckled at that.

They started their journey and reached Kundanpur the capital city of Vidarbh. Krishna said that Vidarbh's Rajkumari Rukmini loves him and wants to marry him but she is betrothed to Chedi Yuvraj Shishupal. So they have to abduct her.

“THIK HAI MADHAV, MERE PRATYANCHA KE DANKAR SE HI MAHAL KI SAARE DURG TOOT JAYENGE.” Arjun said.

“WAHI TOH SAMASYA HAI PARTH, RUKMINI NE KAHA HAI KI USKE PITA YA BHAI KE JEEVAN SANKAT MAI NAHI AANE CHAHIYE.” Krishna said.

“TOH KAISE JAYENGE ANDAR ?” Arjun asked.

“BHES BADAL KAR, MAI GWALE KA BHES LUNGA, MUJHE USKA KAAFI ABHYAAS HAI.” Krishna said smiling.

“TOH HUM KYA BANE ?” Arjun asked. Krishna smiled mischievously.

-Time Skip-

Krishna took the disguise of a shepherd and was about to go inside the Palace but the guards stopped him.

“KAUN HO TUM ?” One of the guards asked.

“GOPAL NAAM HAI HUMARA, GAYO KO PALNE WALA, HUM VAR-VADHU KE LIYA KHEER PAKH LAYE HAI, AAGYA HO TOH JARA DE AAYE.” Krishna said in his Braj accent.

“KISI KO PRAVESH KARNE KI ANUMATI NAHI HAI.” The guard said.

“PARVES KARNE KI ANUMATI NAAHI HAI ? ACCHA WOH YADAV HAI KRISHNA, USNE HUM SABHI GWALO KA NAAM MALIN KARDIYA HAI, AB AAP JAISE SHASHTRA DHARI SENIKO KO BHI HUMSE DAR LAGNE LAGA HAI.” Krishna said, his Braj accent thick, the guards scoffed.

“HUME KISI KA DAR NAHI, JAO DE AAO, KINTU JALDI WAPAS AANA.” The guard said.

“DHANYAWAAD MAHODAY, BRIHANALLA !! GITA !!” Krishna called them.

Arjun came as a woman with Amarsri who was holding him as he was finding it difficult to walk in a saree and also feeling shy and embarrassed
Amarsri or Gita wore a orange blouse and lehenga with green dupatta, although she wore village like jewel...

Arjun came as a woman with Amarsri who was holding him as he was finding it difficult to walk in a saree and also feeling shy and embarrassed
Amarsri or Gita wore a orange blouse and lehenga with green dupatta, although she wore village like jewellery her golden kangan still shined through it. Arjun or Brihanalla wore a multi coloured Sari with the village like jewellery, he wore a bindi and applied kajal in his eyes or one can say Amarsri forcefully put it in his eyes saying he looked too masculine.

“YEH HAI MERI PUTRI GITA, AUR YEH MERI BEHEN, SAMANYA STREEYO SE THODI VISHAL HAI ISLIYE MATA NE BRIHANALLA NAAM RAKHA HAI.” Krishna said, the guards looked at Brihanalla up and down, surprised to see a woman even taller than them. They let the trio go inside.

The trio went towards the palace and found Yuvraj Rukmi. Krishna just went to him and touched his feet shocking both Arjun and Amarsri. He took permission for Gita and Brihanalla to take the sacrament of Rishi Durvasa to Rukmini.

“MADHAV KYA YEH SACH MAI RISHI DURVASA KA PRASAD HAI ?” Arjun asked confused.

“HA PARTH.” Krishna said having a little amount of it. Arjun looked at him confused.

“VAR TOH MAI HI HU.” Krishna said, Amarsri chuckled.

Amarsri and Arjun both were on their way to Rukmini's room, Arjun was walking too weirdly for a woman, Dasis chuckled seeing Brihanalla.

“BUA BRIHANALLA, KAMAR ITNA MAT MATKA KE CHALO, LACHAK JAYEGI.” Amarsri whispered to Arjun who was red by now.

They both were stopped by the guards standing before the hallway that led to Rukmini’s room. They denied them entry.

“KAUN HO TUM DONO ?” One of the guards asked.

“HUM DONO DASI HAI.” Brihanalla says.

“PEHLE TOH KABHI NAHI DEKHA.” The guard says.

“ARTHAT KYA AAP SABHI DASIYO KO DEKHTE REHTE HAI ? YEH EK YODHA KO SHOBHA NAHI DETA.” Brihanalla says.

“HAAYE, HUMARI BUA KO AISE NA DEKHIYE.” Gita says copying Krishna’s Braj accent.

“PRALAP MAT KARO, ANDAR KISI KO JAANE KI ANUMATI NAHI HAI.” The guard said.

“ACCHA YEH BATAYI, CHEDI YUVRAJ SUNDAR TOH HAINA ?” Brihanalla asks.

“HA HONGE, KYU ?” The guard asks confused.

“ACCHA THIK HAI, MAI HI YEH PRASAD GRAHAN KARLETI HU, MERA HI VIVAH HO JAYE GA. ISS PRASAD MAI BAHUT SHAKTI HAI.” Brihanalla says.

“HA HUMARE SEENE SE BOJH BHI UTRE GA.” Gita says.

“KYA ?! MAI BOJH HU ?!” Brihanalla asks offended.

“BOJH NAHI TOH KYA AASHIRWAD HO ? CHALO AB.” Gita said dragging her.

“RUKO, TUM DONO ANDAR JAA SAKTI HO.” The guard said. They both thanked them and went inside to find Rukmi scolding Rukmini for being so much in love with Krishna, Amarsri looked right in her soul and found Rukmini was no other than Devi Laxmi, she smiled seeing her. Rukmi then threw her on the floor, making Amarsri really angry but Arjun held her hand stopping her.

“CHARO AUR DEKHIYE BHRATASHREE KRISHNA HI KRISHNA HAI, KRISHNA HI KRISHNA HAI...” Rukmini kept chanting his name again and again, Arjun and Amarsri looked at her room now and found every wall and Curtain had the paintings of Krishna, morpankh, his flute and what not about him.

Rukmi got irritated and stomped out of the room and found Brihanalla and Gita.

“TUM DONO KAUN ?” He asks rudely.

“WOH RISHI DURVASA KA PRASAD DENE AAYE THE.” Gita says.

“HA DEDO DEDO SHAYAD ISSI SE USKI BUDDHI THIK HO.” Rukmi said and left.

They both went inside and found Rukmini painting a picture of a Morpankh. Arjun and Amarsri were in awe seeing it.

“MUJHE LAGA MORPANKH MADHAV KE MUKUT PAR HOTE HAI SIRF ISSI LIYE SUNDAR LAGTE HAI.” Arjun said. Rukmini got confused seeing them both.

“AAP DONO KAUN ?” She asks.

“MAI ARJUN.” He says in a woman’s voice.

“MAI GWALA BRIHANALLA.” He says in his masculine voice and got confused. Amarsri chuckled at that, Rukmini finds her chuckle awfully familiar.

“KYA MAI TUMHE JAANTI HU ?” Rukmini asks Amarsri who smiled at that.

“SHAYAD.” Amarsri says showing Rukmini her Kangan. Rukmini gasped and ran up to her and embraced her tightly. Amarsri also embraced her, Arjun got confused.

“HUM AAPKO YAHA SE LENE AAYE HAI, PITASHREE MATA PARVATI KE MANDIR MAI AAPKI PRATIKSHA KAR RAHE HONGE.” Amarsri says breaking the hug. Rukmini excitedly smiled.

“CHALIYE.” Arjun says they were about to go out but Rukmi stops them.

“KAHA JAA RAHI HO TUM TEENO ?” He asks. Brihanalla explains to him that the Sacrament is to be taken in Temple of Mata Parvati and how Rukmini will forget every protest against this marriage. Rukmi thought for a while and agreed saying he will also go with them making the three worried.

They were on going through the hallway accompanied with Dasis and soldiers. The three were extremely worried Arjun was confused as anything, Rukmini worried that will she be able to marry Krishna today and Amarsri was thinking about how they are going to escape without making a scene.
-----------------------------
A/N
HOW DO YOU LIKE AMARSRI'S NEW NAME GITA, AS IN BHAGWAD GITA. KRISHNA IS CREATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO NAMES.

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.
VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPRECIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️