THE ARMIES

So this was supposed to happen, Amarsri must do something about it, the army just can't go to the Kauravas they already had Narayani sena. Amarsri kept thinking and thinking while the two warriors looked at her intently, its hard to focus when people are staring at you. She couldn't turn around and look at Karna, that will be too obvious.

In Dwarika Krishna also got anxious, this was not supposed to happen. He was worried whether or not Amarsri can tackle the situation. Suddenly for some reason he felt a tingling sensation in his feet. But why ?

Because here in Avanti, Amarsri strung her right feet with the nail of her left feet, so hard that it started bleeding. Amarsri controlled her tears that were involuntarily about to come out due to the pain, it surely hurts when you pierce a hard skin like the one of feet enough to make it bleed.

She then puts her bleeding feet above her other one so that its visible and evident. Also it caught attention of both the men who were staring at her, Karna saw it and his eyes widened seeing blood coming out of her feet. He got up and went towards the jug kept on the table beside her bed. In meantime Ashwathama who was dissatisfied with his seat quickly got up and sat on the chair beside her head, Amarsri smiled internally.

Karna came with the jug of water and knelt on the beside her feet. He tore a piece of cloth from his Angvastra and again tore it in half, he cleansed the blood with one and used the other to tie it around the wound. As soon as he started tying it, Amarsri opened her eyes and her gaze fell on Karna.

She sat up and looked at Karna smiling, he too looked at her and gave her a smile. Ashwathama gritted his teeth, he made a huge mistake changing his seat.

"YEH KYA KAR RAHE HAI RADHEY ?" Amarsri asked.

"AAPKE PAIRO SE RAKT BEH RAHA THA, RAJKUMARI. AGAR KUCH NA KARTA TOH APKO KASHT HOTA BAAD MAI." Karna said as he finished tying the cloth it around her feet.

"DHANYAWAAD." Amarsri said.

"ISME DHANYAWAAD KI KOI AWASHYAKTA NAHI, MAI TOH KEVAL AAPKE KAHE ANUSAR KARM KAR RAHA HU." Karna said smiling.

"MUJHE PRASANNATA HUYI JAAN KE KI AAP MERI BAATO KO YAAD RAKHTE HAI." Amarsri said chuckling.

"AAPKE BAATO NE HI TOH MERA JEEVAN ACCHE KE LIYE BADLA HAI." Karna said.

"MERE BAATO NE NAHI AAPKE KARMO NE, AUR INHI KARMO KE FAL SWAROOP SAURASHTRA AUR AVANTI KI SENA AB AAPKE SAATH HAI." Amarsri said.

"NAHI !!" Ashwathama exclaimed, Amarsri and Karna looked at him.

"AAP AISA NAHI KAR SAKTI, YAHA MAHAL MAI PEHLE MAI AAYA THA SENA MANGNE." Ashwathama said, more than army he feared the valour and skills of Dilip and Prithvik, which was enough to change the entire outcome of a war at any given moment.

"MAINE KAHA THA MERI DRISHTI JISKE UPAR PEHLE PADEGI SENA USE HI MILEGI, AUR MERI DRISHTI RADHEY PAR PADI, ISME ANUCHIT KYA HAI ?" Amarsri asked, Ashwathama fell silent.

"LAUT JAO ASHWATHAMA, SHAYAD YAHI NIYATI HAI." Karna said.

"CHAL KIYA HAI DONO NE." Ashwathama said.

"YAHA KOI CHAL NAHI HUYA HAI ASHWATHAMA." Karna warned.

"REHNE DO SURYAPUTRA, AB JO SPASHTIKARAN DENA HAI YUDH BHUMI MAI DENA, JAB MAI TUMHARA VADH KARUNGA." Ashwathama said and stomped out of there.

--------------------------------
A/N
A LITTLE DROP OF BLOOD FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

HEY KIDS DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, SELF HARM NOT ALLOWED. I AM SAYING THIS LIKE YOU GUYS WILL ACTUALLY DO IT. *chuckles*

HERE'S A MEME I MADE :

THIS IS THE THIRD UPDATE FOR TODAY

VOTING IS OPTIONAL BUT APPREACIATED.
STAY SAFE ❤️