LIFE IN DWARIKA

-- 1 week later—

Maharaj and Maharani went back to Avanti. They got emotional leaving their daughter behind in Dwarika but Amarsri assured them that she will come to meet them as often as she can. They were sure that Vasudev Krishna will love her more than they ever could but still the heart of parents always aches leaving their child.

Vasudev was daily teaching Amarsri how to control her cosmic powers, as she was the physical embodiment of Harihar her powers were too strong. Amarsri found it a little hard in the beginning but now was getting hang of it. Vasudev even gave Amarsri her own Sudarshan Chakra for her own protection and taught her how to use it. He specially made it for her himself.

It had several morpankh designs on it, symbolising that Narayan was united with Harihareshwari in his Krishna Avtar

The best part of the day to Vasudev was when he did her Sringar himself. Her face always used to light up seeing the end results. Even Amarsri insisted him to do her Sringar daily.

On one fine day Krishna decided to prank Balram.

“DAU, DAU, DAU AAPKE SAATH ANARTH HOGAYA.” Vasudev said as he came running in Balram's room.

“KYA HUA KANHA ?” Balram asked.

“MAINE AMARSRI SE EK PRASHNA PUCHA.” Vasudev said.

“KYA PUCHA ?” Balram said getting impatient.

“MAINE PUCHA KI, AMARSRI PUTRI TUMHE KAUN ZYADA PASAND HAI SHESHNAG YA NAGRAJ VASUKI.” Vasudev said and shook his head in a -I can’t tell you-.

“KYA BOLA KAHNA USNE, KYA BOLA BATAO NA ?” Balram said shaking him, insecurity dripping from his voice.

“DAU USNE KAHA KI USSE NAGRAJ VASUKI ADHIK PASAND HAI.” Krishna said hugging Balram, who just froze in his place. So his suspicions were right. Oh God Amarsri liked Nagraj Vasuki more than him. By then someone cleared their throat, they both looked at the door and saw Amarsri glaring at Vasudev, who just had one thing written all over his face -oh no I got caught-.

“TATSHREE, INHONE MUJHSE AISA KOI SAWAL NAHI KIYA.” Amarsri said. Balram looked at Vasudev and grabbed his ear.

“DAU, CHOD DIJIYE DARD HO RAHA HAI.” Vasudev said, Balram released his ear and went towards Amarsri. Krishna rubbed his ear.

“WOH TO THIK HAI PUTRI, KINTU TUMHE SATYA MAI KAUN ZYADA PASAND HAI ?” Balram asked her Amarsri laughed.

“HUMESHA SE SHESHNAG, NAGRAJ VASUKI MERE ANUSAR BAHUT CHOTE HAI.” Amarsri said much to Balram's relief.

“HA SAHI, EKDUM UTTAM, VASUKI BAHUT CHOTA HAI, DIKHE BHI NA. UTTAM ATI UTTAM.” Balram said as he patted her cheek and went outside the room jumping. Amarsri chuckled.

She then snapped her head towards Krishna who just had the -I have done nothing wrong in my entire life- look on his face. She chuckled.

“KYU BECHARE TATSHREE KO ITNA PARESHAN KARTE HAI AAP.” Amarsri said and left.